[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Your a fricking pro, Its in Pixelmon.Hocon THANSK!

Righto - if anything, you can always join our Pixelmon Support team in our Discord; you just need to find the link in Pixelmon’s homepage.

Hi, I just started using essentialscmds, and everything working great except I can’t use Warp signs unless unless I give myself op/all perms from PermissionManager, I used the essentials.warp.use and essentialcmds.warp.use.(warpname) and then gave the rank the essentials.warps.use.sign, but unless I use op/the “*” perm in permission manager I can’t use them, this is really inconvenient as Im setting up for a server where I will have control and the other just have fun with challenges… any ideas what Im doing wrong? Any help would be appresiated :slight_smile:

How do I set number of homes for groups in Permission Manager?

/pm users username_here set option homes value_here or /pm groups group_name set option homes value_here

1 Like

Have you tried with Nucleus?

Do you have spawn protection on by chance? If so, that could be a reason

Thnx, it works now, I had spawn protection on (Derp), thnx for reminding me about it :slight_smile:

I get this http://pastebin.com/sW370ZJj
everytime I try to /ban

Suggestion
Could the butcher command be given a radius
so /butcher 10 would kill mobs in a 10 block square radius?

Could be useful for keeping non mob areas clear of wanders with out slaying the entire server

Recently, people are joining the server and their inventory is cleared. It says name joined for the first time but they’ve been on the server. Any way of fixing this?

Hello, how can I disable the command ./kill on my server please ?

Deny those permissions to people and they won’t be able to use them.

If you are talking about the default minecraft command,

Sorry I meant I want to disable the command ./kill using the config global.conf x)
I want to disable the command to use again the defaut minecraft command.
(Sorry for my bad english :sweat_smile:)

You need to edit sponge.commands.aliases in the sponge global configuration file.

Thank you for your help, i need to write kill=kill or kill=minecraft to have acces to this command ?

kill=Minecraft

It doesn’t work even if i write kill=Minecraft

I had our hard disk partition fill up to 100% use, which of course generated some errors. Ever since then I have been unable to ban any users and receive this error:

[18:03:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Error occurred while executing command: For input string: "0c3a0ca2bdfd.dat.tmp"
[18:03:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'ban test' for source DedicatedServer: For input string: "0c3a0ca2bdfd.dat.tmp"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0c3a0ca2bdfd.dat.tmp"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:589) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Long.valueOf(Long.java:776) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Long.decode(Long.java:928) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.UUID.fromString(UUID.java:206) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at org.spongepowered.common.service.user.UserDiscoverer.getAllProfiles(UserDiscoverer.java:134) ~[UserDiscoverer.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.common.service.user.SpongeUserStorageService.getAll(SpongeUserStorageService.java:84) ~[SpongeUserStorageService.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds.cmdexecutors.argumentparsers.UserParser.parseValue(UserParser.java:64) ~[UserParser.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.CommandElement.parse(CommandElement.java:83) ~[CommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:1382) ~[GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:273) ~[GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.populateContext(CommandSpec.java:284) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:330) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:279) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80) [bd.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:380) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:345) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

Are there any steps I can take to fix/solve this?

The plugin has ceased development. Look in the direction of nucleus. It will pick up settings EssentialCmds.