Exception in server tick loop (Server Crash)

I’m trying to set up SpongeForge for the first time but I think I’m having a problem installing Forge. I downloaded Forge version 1.12.2 - 14.23.4.2705 and clicked “Installed Server” and uploaded the “libraries” folder, minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar, and then the forge universal JAR which is renamed to custom.jar so my host knows which jar to run (it forces me to rename it to custom.jar to be identified).

When I start the console, I get this error: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!Time: 9/6/18 - Pastebin.com

I currently do not yet have SpongeForge installed or any other mods. Google was of no help because all I could find was about mods missing APIs or dependencies which shouldn’t matter for me since I have no mods running yet. I’m taking one step at a time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It seems to be running a far more recent version of Forge, build #2759
FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.4.2759 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
Dependency l;ibraries might not be correct. You may need to re-install Forge.

As well as the above, this looks like world corruption, assuming that you are going to use a fresh world i suggest you delete the world folder to generate a new one

1 Like

It was world corruption. Thanks for the help.