Fatally missing blocks and items of plugins

First,Im sorry if my English is bad,and Ive just moved to 1.10.2 from 1.7.10,so im not quiet familliar with sponge,
I put all my plugins into the “mods” folder and started the server,but when I tried to join the game on the client,it said"fatally missing blocks and items",and I received a warning on the server like this
[Netty Server IO #5/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [spongeapi, sponge, nucleus-mixin, serverlistplus, pjp, holograms, worldedit, statusprotocol, twentyticks, plotsquared, nucleus, pjw, tmotd, customcommands, permissionmanager, inspector, flexiblelogin, stackban, playershops, keys, adminshop, totaleconomy, redprotect] at CLIENT
These “mods” are actually the sponge and all the plugins,and I tried to use the latest version of sponge but it didnt work neither,this really confused me.Ill put the log file down below.Thanks a lot.
P.S.:I`m Chinese,so you might see some Chinses word in it,sorry about that.

This is the latest log on the server

There’s no issue here; it’s just a message from Forge that can be a little bit annoying.

Without going too much into detail, there are actually a couple different types of mods that your server can have. The majority of Forge mods are required on both the server and the client, such as those that load new items or are performing a lot of internal changes.

Though plugins are technically mods, they aren’t needed to be run on the client. However, Forge still gives you a nice little warning message, and while it may look like there’s an issue that message is perfectly normal.

Thanks for the help.So am I supposed to add all plugins to the client?

No, just ignore it.

But how am I gonna join the server the client if it says “Fatally missing blocks and items”,it will automatically disconnect.

Update both Sponge and Forge to the recommended versions - you’re about 400 builds behind.

If you’re still getting the issue then, it means that there is a discrepancy in the Forge mods of the client and Forge mods on the server. Check to make sure that everything on the server is on the client and they are the same versions.

If you don’t see anything there, please confirm that you can login if sponge isn’t installed under the same circumstances. If you can, post a new fml-latest (remember to reinstall sponge afterwards) and we’ll go from there.

Thanks a lot,man.
I just found this on the client log
Missing list: [extrautils2:synergy, extrautils2:synergy]
which both blocks are controlled by the config settings.
This is wierd bucause I didn`t change it and should be set to default.