Forge 1.19.2 useonblockrestock crashing

[pool-3-thread-1/FATAL]: Mixin apply failed ae2wtlib.mixins.json:Restock → net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException Critical injection failure: @Inject annotation on useOnBlockRestock could not find any targets matching ‘useOn’ in net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack. Using refmap mixin.refmap.json [PREINJECT Applicator Phase → ae2wtlib.mixins.json:Restock → Prepare Injections → → handler$cgj000$useOnBlockRestock(Lnet/minecraft/world/item/context/UseOnContext;Lorg/spongepowered/asm/mixin/injection/callback/CallbackInfoReturnable;)V → Parse]
org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException: Critical injection failure: @Inject annotation on useOnBlockRestock could not find any targets matching ‘useOn’ in net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack. Using refmap mixin.refmap.json [PREINJECT Applicator Phase → ae2wtlib.mixins.json:Restock → Prepare Injections → → handler$cgj000$useOnBlockRestock(Lnet/minecraft/world/item/context/UseOnContext;Lorg/spongepowered/asm/mixin/injection/callback/CallbackInfoReturnable;)V → Parse]

This is the constant failure error I keep receiving on boot. Any help would be appreciated.

You have a mixin error from the ae2wtlib.mixins.json. this is not a sponge fault but rather the mod that provides the mixins.

It looks like the mod Restock but its difficult to work it out from the small log you posted. If its not that take a look at my program of Mixin Detector Program and then filter on that file above. It will tell you the mod.

Once you find the mod, take a look at their page. Maybe a fix already out. If not report it to them as a issue

1 Like

Understood! The only issue is I don’t have the mod restock installed. I didn’t want to put the entire log in just in case it would be considered spam but I’ll post that and check out your program too! Thank you for the help even if it isn’t sponge related!

I would argue your original post was more spammy then your whole log in a paste site. (We encourage paste sites)

Anyway ill take a look. But my program will find out what file has the mixin file included in it :wink:

1 Like

I apologize about that then!

Just looked up what ae2wtlib is :wink:

AE2 Wireless Terminal Library

As for the apology, dont sweat it. It happens all too often here

1 Like

Thank you! I guess looking at the answer it was super obvious but I was confused which of the AE mods it could have been.

Thats fair. Thankfully that mixin file stated the mod it came from. Ive seen some file just called mixins.json which is very useful (one of the reasons i built the program)

1 Like