FoundationDriven - Premier Plugin and API Development

#FoundationDriven
#Who are we?
We are a group of developers from around the world who are dedicated to bringing you the best quality code.
#Our team
@Exstar (Exstar) - Development, Founder, Leader.
@ButterDev (ButterDev) - Development
@WetSponge (OscarOrSomething) - Development and Webteam
#Our projects
Foundation - A server management plugin that is modularised, for convenience. Very lightweight. Implements FoundationAPI.

FoundationAPI - A suite of APIs for use by developers, also modular. Use this in your plugin and get FoundationDriven!

Foundation Class Loader - An advanced Java class loader developed by @Exstar

Wanna join our Gitter? It’s fun to chat!
https://gitter.im/FoundationDriven/Foundation

Get FoundationDriven.

3 Likes

:smile:

Also join the gitter!

1 Like

Let’s finish this now!

Pic with my crappy handwriting…

2 Likes

Sorry for the ignorance. But what functionality are you trying to archief ?

@thomas15v A mixture of a modular version of Essentials and Vault, which also provides APIs for other plugins.

Oh, nice :smile:. So its a bit the same like lapiscommon. Only modular.

nice team betterdev

So this looks kinda interesting, but what exactly is this? And why do I want to use this over just using the regular Sponge API alone?

[quote=“ButterDev, post:1, topic:6679”]
Foundation - A server management plugin that is modularised, for convenience. Very lightweight. Implements FoundationAPI.
[/quote] that’s Foundation! Think of it as a lightweight Essentials replacement. And, you only install what you want! No extra junk!

[quote=“ButterDev, post:1, topic:6679”]
FoundationAPI - A suite of APIs for use by developers, also modular. Use this in your plugin and get FoundationDriven!
[/quote] Again, this is a what-u-want lightweight thingy, and we add some extra goodies, and if you want your plugin to be modular, just use our Module Loading API.

ButterDev

Not trying to bash, but how is using Foundation more lightweight than directly using Sponge?

1 Like

@DotDash Foundation is a plugin

I mean FoundationAPI.