Freeze projectiles from mods such as Ancientwarfare & Torched

Hi, thanks for the great server core! But I had one problem. When I shoot a weapon or vehicles from mods, the shells begin to freeze after reaching the 20 blocks mark. After that there is a cycling movement of the projectile. If you approach him, then he immediately dies and reaches the point of defeat. But if you watch him, he will reach the point of defeat no sooner than in 30 seconds. But at the same time the changes will be visible if you come to the point of defeat. I apologize for my English, I hope you understand me. Thank you.
In Single game all work good, i dont see this problem.
I use Spongeforge-1.12.2-2768-7.1.5-RC3512.jar

What mods are you using?

Hi, Its fixed, after when i recreate the world. Thank you.

Hi, again. Problem is back, but on last version i see error in console. When i shoot, its again freezing and glitch. I use 190 mods.
Version 1.12.2-2768-7.1.5-RC3514
When i shoot from mod Torched.
[Server thread/ERROR] [minecraft/AnvilChunkLoader]: Failed to save chunk java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_191] at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_191] at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$3.next(Iterators.java:174) ~[minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?] at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.writeChunkToNBT(AnvilChunkLoader.java:355) ~[aye.class:?] at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.saveChunk(AnvilChunkLoader.java:173) [aye.class:?] at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.saveChunkData(ChunkProviderServer.java:202) [on.class:?] at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.saveChunks(ChunkProviderServer.java:230) [on.class:?] at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.saveAllChunks(WorldServer.java:2957) [oo.class:?] at org.spongepowered.common.world.WorldManager.saveWorld(WorldManager.java:542) [WorldManager.class:1.12.2-2768-7.1.5-RC3514] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.saveAllWorlds(MinecraftServer.java:3899) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.constant$getSaveTickInterval$zki000(MinecraftServer.java:3852) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:687) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]

and this fo ancient Warfare when i shoot in vehicles.
[Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: No entity type is registered for class net.shadowmage.ancientwarfare.core.entity.AWFakePlayer

This problem i have only when i install sponge. If using Forge server without sponge, this work good. If using one of this mod only, its buged too.

This is a programming bug in what my guess is Ancient Warefare.

The reason why your getting this is Sponge injects itself into Minecraft in a way that Vanilla Minecraft and forge like. They did it this way because every mod that was programmed with the Minecraft Java game engine in mind would like Sponge there too. Sadly not every minecraft mod was designed correctly and some do some very strange things just to get the mod working in minecraft typically without thinking ‘will minecraft actually like this’.

You need to bring it up with the mod developer and hope that they will provide a update to make some compatibile with Sponge