FTB Ultimate Reloaded 1.12.2 plugin help

HI!

I want to load plugins on the new FTB Ultimate Reloaded pack. 1.12.2

ive got the server running no problem. ive added forge.jar server runs fine. When i add spongeforge to the mod folder the server wont start and errors out. what am i missing? ive never ran plugins on a FTB server before so any help is appreciated.

Do i need to use a specific spongeforge and forge?

ive used:
RECOMMENDED BUILD

1. 1.12.2-2768-7.1.5 spongeforge

and 2768 forge.

have also tried 2811 Forge.

We need to see the server log file to find out what happened. It’s likely to be some form of mod conflict.

1 Like

let me get it for you. Do i need to remove anything from the log? like my ip or anything? just want to be safe.

Your server log should be safe to share, but you can redact anything identifying if you really need to. We greatly prefer them to be shared via a link service like github.gist, pastebin, or whatever, so it doesn’t bloat this thread.

We do actually have some sections on debugging and troubleshooting in the SpongeDocs, if it helps any.

Thank you! Here is my Log. i have no idea what to look for or what to fix,

1 Like

Thanks, that helps immensely. It looks like FoamFix is making your server fall over.
Both SpongeForge and FoamFix add various optimizations that may not work with each other! You need to disable the following settings in the config/foamfix.cfg:

• B:optimizedBlockPos=false
  • B:patchChunkSerialization=false
2 Likes

you are god! Thank you so much!!! appreciate your time helping me!

1 Like

Help me a lot too,
Thanks

1 Like