[GAME] That moment when

That moment when postscoped. :trollface:

That moment when you get the “let other people speak” on thw Corrupt a wish thread again(I just got a moment ago)

That moment when you start to say “nuffin” but you somehow say “muffin”.

That moment when you get the ‘First Quote’ badge, and wonder how you never quoted anyone before

The moment when you listen to a nightcored version of a song you’ve heard time and time again

That moment you spend hours debugging code only to find that there was a bug with the latest version of the API you were using.

That moment when you refuse to code on the API till there’s a stable version out.

That moment when you shun stability for your own goodies in the API

That moment when you say ‘So true.’ to something that is false.

That moment when you’d rather be at home, programming, than at school, doing nothng

That moment when you’re coding instead of doing homework, and you know the deadline is close, yet you still keep on coding.

That moment when you could give me 500 years to do a project, but you won’t see me do it till I panic the last few days.

That moment when you get an assignment due in 3 hours, and you have to panic over it.

**That moment when @The_Doctors_Life talks about 3s and made the 333rd post. **

That moment when @DotDash fails at bold markdown.

That moment when I try to use my phone to post.

That moment when people decide to point out your PR’s issues the moment after it gets merged :smiley:

That moment when you realize you didn’t have to extend a class, and just had to import it.

That moment when you get asked out on a date for the weekend and you wanted to code on a new exciting project.

That moment when you find something to reply to but notice you can’t because its a 145-day-old topic and dear []ing christ help you try to resist replying.