[GAME] That moment when

That moment when you accept the terms of service

That moment when you pretend you didn’t read the above post.

That moment when you want to stop using your monitor entirely to avoid the pains of Linux graphics drivers.

That moment when you search for ‘Mesa3d minecraft’, and instead of getting results about the OpenGL implementation, you get results about the Mesa biome.

That moment when you realize you’ve used the forum to rant about your experience with intel graphics on linux

That moment when @Aaron1011 spams the thread.

That moment when you use nVidia graphics

That moment when you use linux with a VM manager thing like Virtual Box to avoid the pains of linux drivers.

That moment when you can correctly identify the author of a thread just by reading the title.

That moment when your internet sucks for multiple days in a row…

Screw you verizon...

That moment when volcano and Google Fi happen on the same day.

That moment when you turn on Intellij’s Power Save Mode (after laughing at it before).

That moment when IDK what the heck intelliJ’s power save mode is.

That moment when you turn it off because you rely on so many of the features it disables

That moment when this thread must be kept alive at any cost.

That moment when this thread must die in a fire.

That moment when chrome logs me out of all the sites, including gmail, so now I can’t access my email. (stupid 2-factor auth, you’re useless to me with my phone (currently broken))

That moment when you finally get usable internet in hospital after being cut off for 3 weeks :smile:

That moment when you feel better after a stomach flu.

That moment when you realize using CommandSpec.builder is easier than you thought.