[GAME] That moment when

That moment when you’re hungry and don’t know what to eat

1 Like

That moment when you can’t think of anything.

That moment when you make a script, and java can’t access spigot.jar for some reason

That moment when you know what to eat and you’re not hungry

That moment when Microsoft decides Minecraft needs a Microsoft Installer for no legitimate reason.

That moment when nobody knows what @GeEkOfWiReS1097 is talking about.

This, probably: :wink:

That moment when I try to translate the /plugins and /dev parts of the Sponge Docs, but don’t know the Norwegian equivalent of the programming lingo.

1 Like

That moment when someone understands what you said.

And yes, that was what I was talking about.

That moment when your inbox is spammed by at least 60 sponge related emails.

1 Like

That moment when you disable Github email notifications because you spend all your time there.

That moment when someone starts a second instance of @BitByte.exe just to see if that is supported in whatever o.s. he runs on.

That moment when that second instance of @BitByte.exe crashes because it was run in Wine.

That moment when you realize that LoL does not like Wine and have to torrent windows 7.

1 Like

That moment when you see somebody write that they have to torrent something…

That moment when you remind @TBotV63 that MS does not even sell 7 anymore, but still refuses to give it away, so torrent was only option (without moving to 8.1)

Edit with extra infos:

End of sales: Windows 7 Professional October 31, 2013

That moment when @BitByte.exe is now a forum meme. :trollface:

That moment when no cares that @BitByte.exe crashes all the time

That moment when you remind @tebbenjo that he doesn’t have to buy it from MS and that there are still discs for sale.

That moment when I stay on the IRC all night long just the read the messages that I might miss, and someone wants me not knowing that I am not even awake (lol I was asleep today till like 2:00pm)

That moment when I revive this thread before it dies.