Getting an error all of a sudden

I have noticed a few different msgs with the errors…this is just some of the error that gets thrown…

[STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: Unexpected state: mixins.common.core.json:command.EntitySelectorAccessor loaded before net/minecraft/command/EntitySelector was conformed
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPostProcessor.getAccessorMethod(MixinPostProcessor.java:234)
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPostProcessor.processAccessor(MixinPostProcessor.java:215)
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinPostProcessor.transformClassBytes(MixinPostProcessor.java:152)
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:462)
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Proxy.transform(Proxy.java:72)
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
21.01 13:04:40 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer:transformClassBytes:519]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)

I’ve also seen msgs about command blocks not working because of the EntitySelectorAccessor…

I had updated a plugin and then the server crashed after a reboot. That plugin was removed, and I’ve been getting massive errors ever since. Any help to get this cleared up would be great. I have tried different versions of Forge, SpongeForge and many plugins. But it almost always seems to come back to a mixin error of some kind.

Thanks,
Rdster

P.S. - full crash report - Crash Report - Pastebin.com

So the issue your getting looks very similar to this issue that was raised.

https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/spongeforge-crashes-in-odd-circumstances/34699/9

The issue in the link is where a plugin/mod told Forge to clear the cache (stored generated data) but forge would clear more, resulting in some abnormal behaviour.

I don’t believe that there is a fix for it apart from the remove the mod/plugin calling it, sadly there is no easy way to detect what mod/plugin is calling it. So you may need to go through one by one, trying to find the culprit.

That very well could be…I use one of his plugins…

Here is a build with a fix for the issue in my plugin - I’ll try to get an update out some time tomorrow.
https://github.com/plan-player-analytics/Plan/files/4091530/Plan-5.0.dev.build.377.jar.zip

1 Like

After using the new updated plug-ins…I’m still getting errors.

Server thread/WARN [mixin]: Method overwrite conflict for accessor$getListeners in mixins.common.core.json:world.border.WorldBorderAccessor, previously written by org.spongepowered.common.mixin.core.world.border.WorldBorderMixin. Skipping method.

Yes, I realize that is just a Warning, but I seem to be having issues with Mixins all over now…the EntitySelectorAccessor is still messed up.

Is there anyway to wipe the Mixins and start afresh? I still can’t use any command blocks that use a target selector.

Those Mixen warnings typically are not the issue. When I boot my sponge Vanila from a fresh environment I will get them.

I agree that warnings may not be a big deal…some of the actual errors I’m getting loads of…

Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand:process:437]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/common/mixin/core/command/EntitySelectorAccessor

24.01 09:34:07 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand:process:437]: at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:437)
24.01 09:34:07 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand:process:437]: at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand.process(AbstractCommand.java:405)
24.01 09:34:07 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand:process:437]: at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand.process(AbstractCommand.java:344)
24.01 09:34:07 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.internal.command.AbstractCommand:process:437]: at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandDispatcher.process(SpongeCommandDispatcher.java:355)

Every few seconds, a massive list of these gets put in the console…the game seems to be running ok…but I don’t like all the errors.

If the plugin cleared caches…what can I do to reset them? Do I need fresh installs of Forge, Spongeforge or other plugins as well?

The Nucleus guys said this originates from a Sponge issue…

The problem is that Sponge wraps around selectors to provide an API for them, but only when running a Sponge based command. The good news is that the Mixin 0.8 upgrade fixes this, which is in the latest builds of Sponge. The bad news is that there is a serious dupe bug in those builds at the moment and I cannot recommend that you even use them.

It’s a waiting game, unfortunately. I’m pushing to get this fixed as soon as I can so we can release these fixed builds as recommended so that this is no longer a problem.

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for their release. At least my server is playable at the moment.