GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

HELP SOMEONE PLEASE I dont know how to install sponge plugins!!! Ty <3

@DinPro You can find instructions on how to install Sponge plugins here https://docs.spongepowered.org/master/en/server/management/plugins.html

i tried 3 plugins, when i put them in my mods folder they dont work :frowning:

@DinPro we should really move this to another thread, it’s not really appropriate for it to be in griefpreventions thread.

But anyway, Things to double check are that the plugins you are using, were made for the same API version as the Sponge you are using.

Which version of Sponge are you using? SpongeForge or SpongeVanilla?

Updated to newest version (67) and I get this whenever I execute any command in game

When using a plugin like this [Discontinued] Player Shops v1.0.0 - Buy and sell items to and from other players - #11 by wolfman750 you can not click the sign in a claim to buy stuff and using the block interact secondary flag allows player to open chests because you have to set it to any as it doesn’t let you just set signs is there anyway you can make it so players can click signs my default?

I am using pixelmon and I have made an Admin claim around the spawn area, but the problem is that I have put the pokeball healer in the spawn protected area, when I type /cf I can see the flags interact-block-primary and interact-block-secondary.
how do I turn those flags on so players can use the healer in the admin claimed area? I have tried /cf interact-block-primary true and it says not enough arguments?

when I type
/cf interact-entity-primary pixelmon:any true
/cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:any true
It says that the permissions were set, but when I type /cf, the list still says false

Any way of having automatic greetings when entering a claim?

how come whenever I install the plugin everyones ranks are gone and no one can use commands, including me?

@Jay9519 I am having the same issue? have you worked out a fix?

unfortunately not yet, hoping someone here would know the answer

Snow Balls and eggs are taking items out of frames in the 1.8.9 latest version

You have to use a different version of sponge - it isn’t a gp issue. I’m not the server owner so I’m not sure which it is however, I’m just head-admin.

Anyone help, please… I keep trying to install the plugin but when I do it doesn’t let anyone do any commands, and I changed pex to file mode and deleted the database file, and even completely reinstalled pex! any suggestions?

This is what it gives me if it helps any
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_77]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:344) [ko.class:?]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:660) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:45) [g.class:?]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] INFO java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
08.09 18:17:04 [Server] Server thread/FATAL Error executing task

Same issue as guy above me, on any build after 60. This plugin is essential for server use it really needs to be addressed.

EDIT: Fixed by updating to newest version of sponge forge. However teh issue of fire spread still happening even with flag set fire-spread any false. Happens globally in all claims. Fire spread continues to happen, the flag appears to be ignored entirely

You are most likely using PEX in DB mode which is bugged. You must use PEX in file mode. Read the topic for further instructions.

Use the /claimgreeting command. There is also a /claimfarewell command. Make sure to enter text with spaces within quotes.

ex.

/claimgreeting “The best claim”

Thanks, but I mean how do I have automatic claim greetings like when a player creates a claim and exits it says you’re now entering the claim of wilderness and when he steps onto a claim it says you are now entering the claim of playername

FIX: Since no one wanted to help and after atleast 5 days of a headache it was fixed by completely deleting the .jar FolderJust incase some one comes across this issue!