Forge 12.18.1.2011,

and i use this plugin :
Screen
i use last version for 1.10.2 gf 1.1.0.57 and
0 command found on my server why?
and 0 config create.
i thinks all are compatible …
i have all pex *

That is not how it works…Unless forge changes it’s version then it should work with LATEST forge. Pixelmon just states the build they tested with. As I said before, if it does NOT work with latest Forge then its a problem with pixelmon. Download latest and run it.

Because you are using the wrong SpongeForge and Forge version. Update to latest and you wont have a problem.

Ok I updated to lastest fordge and sponge fordge and it works, but none of the flags are saving. I use a falg to disable surface explosions and creepers still damage the surface. Also none of my players can open doors in protected claims. It makes the sound of a door opening but the door remains closed.

Make sure you are using PEX in file-mode. There are issues with database mode. Also make sure all your clients are using latest Forge.

Yeah I am, had working fine with 1.8.9 upgraded to 1.10.2 and we have a confirmed bug with GP. if I do /trust players can do everything as expected, if I do /accesstrust then it glitches. it doesn’t say they do not have permission anymore it just doesn’t open the door. And if they stand on a pressure plate it goes crazy clicking the plate about 100 times a second

If you like I can turn on my twitch channel and show you in game whats happening and you can see it live

Remember, 1.10.2 SpongeForge is in “bleeding” status which means it isn’t stable and/or meant for production use. If something works in GP 1.8.9 but doesn’t in 1.10.2 then it’s a bug in Sponge. Create a ticket on github

When you open the issue, can you explicitly list the steps needed to reproduce the issue?

Ill open a ticket with sponge

@blood So I downloaded the new version in the ChangeLogs it says that I should be able to send ACB through console now, but it doesnt work. I cant send ACB or SCB through console.

Works for me. You need to provide the EXACT output you receive and EXACTLY what you are entering.

This should be fixed in latest GP 1.10 build.

I know there is no need to set false manually as that is the DEFAULT. that is why i am here because even though in /cf it shows block-break false people can break till they manually set it. Also default rank is def false. Which is permission 0. /pex debug griefprevention just spams console.

Then post the ENTIRE permissions.json like I already stated. You posted an incomplete permissions file which is beyond useless. Post the entire thing or I cannot help you.

@blood http://pastebin.com/K0W4RX4z
You should of said that the half that was just the GP was useless, anyways sorry for the miscommunication here is the full thing.

Your SchoolKid group is the issue…

1. As I stated in changelog and topic, you CANNOT have any group/user with ‘permissions-default’ set to -1. Set this to 0 or remove it entirely.
  2. You granted the same group “griefprevention.claim”: 1, which is completely wrong. This will grant every single user of SchoolKid access to ALL claim flags. Remove this permission and only grant perms that users should have.

Thanks for the help @blood appreciate it!

Ill have to find another way permissions-default 0 gives gives admin access to everyone. Thats why i def false the default group. I like the other way of pex works beautifully just not for GP. I can figure this out sorry for waisting your time. Connected to a Spigot hub dont know if that can mess it up. But ehh lol

Try setting the default user “permissions-default” to 0 even though it should only affect local-ip’s but worth a shot to see if its a bug. And when you say it grants admin access to everyone, every single permission is being granted true? even GP? because that doesn’t make much sense.

everything is fine setting it to 0 it just requires me to do /pex group a perm ------- false for every vanilla minecraft permission i dont want them to have and mods