GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Definitely is possible, just not enough have requested it. Are you using file or db storage?

I found the problem on my other problem, it was just minecraft spawn protectionā€¦ but i fixed it now but now the admin claim is in the spawn and people cant throw ball on the ground, the glitch through the ground. So what command do i need to use for that?

Iā€™m currently using file storage.

take a look at the wiki page for flags here

I added these perms and they worked perfect on 217, but they stopped working when I updated to 223. :frowning:

Does not work for anyone i justed /cf projectile-impact-block pixelmon:occupiedpokeball any true override and I just /cf projectile-impact-block pixelmon:poke_ball any true override but they didnt work

1 Like

How do you give the public access trust to a claim now? Every time I try /accesstrust public it just gives the player PUBLICxH3RO access instead.

I am in the settings and I donā€™t see the oiption for the max number of claimblocks a person has by default

I am using LuckPerms as my permission plugin, and I have input the commands:
/cf projectile-impact-block pixelmon:occupiedpokeball minecraft:any true override
/cf projectile-impact-entity pixelmon:any pixelmon:any true override
/cf entity-spawn pixelmon:any true override

For some reason, the default user group are able to fight Pixelmon and NPCs, but they are not able to throw out their pokemon onto the ground. Is there any way that you know of to fix this?
Thank you for your time :smiley:

Upon testing further, it seems that when I input various grief prevention commands, they donā€™t actually work. For example, no one who is in the default group can do anything GriefPrevention related, even though I tried to go through and add the required permission nodes for it. Iā€™ve never had this issue with GP before :confused:

Do the following as this is not an issue if you updated properlyā€¦

1. Download the latest LP build from here
    LuckPerms [Jenkins]

2. Download the latest GP build 226+ from here
    griefprevention

3. Download the latest SpongeForge 2026+ build from here
    spongeforge

Read the wiki

and read ALL changelogs then you wonā€™t have issues.

1 Like
1 Like

OK, Iā€™ll look into adding this feature. Add a comment to this ticket

https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/GriefPrevention/issues/42

The more requests, the faster it gets done.

Thank you! That solved the problem :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, working perfect. :slight_smile:

Players are reporting they cant spawn their pixelmon in admin claims and /buyclaimblocks is saying no economy plugin installed but we are using EconomyLite.

What permission do I need to give builders in order for them to be able to build in admin claims, without the need to /trust them to every admin claim.

I have a user that the top of their claim is protected and shows up, but the area below ground is not claimed. Here are screenshots:

Version:
Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-e221622
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2020
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.3.2202
griefprevention-1.10.2-2.2.0.203.jar
I can send other information if needed.

Thereā€™s a config option that sets a limit on how far below ground will be claimed, thatā€™s probably whatā€™s happening to you. Iā€™d suggest going to your config and checking that.

Could not pass FMLPreInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=griefprevention, name=GriefPrevention, version=2.3.0, description=This plugin is designed to prevent all forms of grief., source=E:\74165\Desktop\minecraft_server.1.10.2\mods\griefprevention-1.10.2-2.3.0.227.jar}
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
at java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at me.ryanhamshire.griefprevention.GriefPreventionPlugin.onPreInit(GriefPreventionPlugin.java:402) ~[GriefPreventionPlugin.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GamePreInitializationEventListener_GriefPreventionPlugin_onPreInit3.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2022]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:301) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2022]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:330) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2022]
at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:229) [SpongeMod.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2022]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:243) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:221) [LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zzb000(LoadController.java:52) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:145) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:614) [Loader.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:121) [ld.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]

What should I do?

Update to latest GP. This has been fixed along with a few other bugs.