GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

I added a trustall command in latest build but I may have forgotten to test admin claims :smile: Iā€™ll test it tomorrow.

PEX is no longer being maintained. Migrate to LuckPerms to fix that issue.

By using the /cfg command. Read the flags section on wikI.

SpongeAPI doesnā€™t support it at the moment but Iā€™m working on my own implementation which should be available soon.

Update to latest SpongeForge, GP and LP.

Interesting , try ā€œallā€. Create ticket if it doesnā€™t work

Read the wiki as it explains this.

Use the collide-block flag.

I tried using ā€œallā€ and it gave accesstrust to the player allo124 instead, however after a gpreload using ā€œpublicā€ works correctly now but ā€œallā€ still tries to give trust to a player.

Thanks, I found what I was looking for but its led to a new issue. Whenever I try to block a plugins command from all admin claims using the ā€œoverrideā€ context the command still works. It only blocks the command if I leave out ā€œoverrideā€ when blocking it but then its only blocked in that one claim.

For example:
/cf command-execute nucleus:sethome false override = will not block /sethome in any claim
/cf command-execute nucleus:sethome false = will block /sethome but only in that claim
/cf command-execute pixelextras:breed false override = will not block /breed in any claim
/cf command-execute pixelextras:breed false = will block /breed but only in that claim

Make sure you are using latest SpongeForge. GriefPrevention, and LuckPerms. Other permission plugins do not work properly with GP.

Iā€™m not sure if this has been asked and if It has Iā€™m sorry
Is there a plugin available to overlay the GriefPrevention claims over the Dynmap

Hi!

I absolutely LOVED GriefPrevention on my old Vanilla server. However, now Iā€™m trying to run it on Sponge and I have a little big problem.

I dropped the plugin into the server mods folder like any other Sponge plugin, and then restart. The server comes back up and itā€™s like I never even put the plugin in the folder in the first place. No config generated, no in-game commands, nothing. The .jar is still there but the plugin isnā€™t working.

Is there any reason for this?

If it helps, Iā€™m running:

• EssentialCmds
  • AdminShop
  • WorldEdit
  • Kits
  • PermissionsEx
  • BanStack

Please let me know how I can fix this. If you need any additional info, ask!

Thank you,
Samuel Johnson (Vigilius)

I worked on this ages ago and had it working somewhat but never finished. When I get more time, Iā€™ll see if I can finish support.

Make sure you are running latest SpongeForge, GP, and LuckPerms. PEX is no longer supported. Follow the wiki here

Any other questions, join our discord.

Im using a mod called petbuddy. Im pretty sure this pluggin is stopping them from spawning. How would I stop this? I can see them for a brief second before the summon

Hey just a heads up, your download is a .zip instead of a .jar @blood

So I have a question and Iā€™m not sure where to post this. I know this is for Sponge 1.8.9 but this is currently the best option I have to post it at, and I know people here are helpful and actually reply.

Weā€™re using Grief Prevention for our 1.7.10 server with a modpack including GalacticCraft. The problem here is that any other planet, or dimension, if you claim something with GriefPrevention the claims will reset everytime the server restarts. Basically itā€™s unusable for other dimensions. So my question would be does anyone know a way to fix this? Weā€™ve been looking for quite a while.

Hmmm, for some reason claims arenā€™t expiring :confused:
Thereā€™s many claims over a month old on my server that havenā€™t gone poof (I donā€™t exactly want them all to get deleted, but many are made by non registered users who played once, claimed land and left.)

Quick question, I havenā€™t seen anything about it in comments but thereā€™s quite a lot so I might have missed it, would admin claims prevent leaves from decaying and if not would setting the block-break flag to false for leaves prevent them from decaying?

how do i stop this?

Also, is it possible to make players with perm ā€œ*ā€ to respect claims? they wonā€™t know if they are building on player claims?

If you are using PEX switch to latest Luckperms and latest Griefprevention, Luckperms even has a migrator you could use

If I wanted to grant access to all chests on the server to all people, how would I go about that?

I want to make it so that if you can get into a base, and touch their chest, you can open their chest.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I tried allowing secondary block interaction but nothing seems to work. :frowning:

i dont know by memory and this maybe wrong but try /cf interact-block-secondary minecraft:chest true override something like that, you will need to be in each seperate claim once to make it work