GroupManager alt

Hey there so Im very used to group manager and was wondering If it would be made with the same commands and the use of prefix and suffixes. Things like PEX is to complex and is like me reading Mandarin for the 1st time and being asked to translate, i cant do it. Someone please make a alternative to this please i would be over the moon.

You could try my plugin PermissionManager. I will help you if you want.

1 Like

Does it use prefixes

Yes, prefix and suffix.

Teach me then senpai

Been a while since heard anyone outside the pack youtubers use senpai

1 Like

aha lol just thought why not

First download the last update. After that, read the wiki, the most important part is the Subjects. It explains how you can create a player and a group. The other sections of the wiki are also important, they contain a lot of information.

Does it include how to add prefixes

Yes, a subject can have a prefix and the wiki contains an example.

Is this groups or per player

You should read the wiki because you will understand that a subject is the root of a group and of a player. So that means, a player inherit of all the functionalities of a subject and a group too.

When I have It on the server It crashes but when taken out Its fine I have you API ect in it already and is the latest version

Can I see the error please.

Sure give me 5 mins to add it again and boot up =)

My whole load console

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=128M; sup
port was removed in 8.0
[08:50:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo
rge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[08:50:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minec
raftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[08:50:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
ml.common.launcher.FMLServerTweaker
[08:50:06] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 11.15.1.1722 for Minecraf
t 1.8.9 loading
[08:50:06] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version
 1.8.0_91, running on Windows Server 2008 R2:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.8.0_91
[08:50:08] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod chylex.javacheck.Java8CheckerCoremod d
oes not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Mi
necraft
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [FML]: Loading tweaker org.spongepowered.asm.launch.Mixin
Tweaker from spongeforge-1.8.9-1722-3.1.0-BETA-1136.jar
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo
rge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name org.spongepower
ed.asm.launch.MixinTweaker
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [mixin]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.4.19 Sou
rce=file:/C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/TheZone/pixelmon/mods/spongeforge-1.8.9
-1722-3.1.0-BETA-1136.jar Env=SERVER
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [mixin]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_8
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [mixin]: Adding new token provider org.spongepowered.mod.
SpongeCoremod$TokenProvider to MixinEnvironment[DEFAULT]
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [mixin]: Adding new token provider org.spongepowered.mod.
SpongeCoremod$TokenProvider to MixinEnvironment[PREINIT]
SpongeCoremod$TokenProvider to MixinEnvironment[INIT]
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo
rge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
ml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[08:50:08] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
ml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
ml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[08:50:17] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. Thi
s is not a good thing
[08:50:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
[08:50:17] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
[08:50:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class org.spongepowered.as
m.launch.MixinTweaker
[08:50:22] [main/INFO] [mixin]: Initialised Mixin FML Remapper Adapter with net.
minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper@7b84fc
f8
[08:50:22] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
ml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[08:50:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo
rge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[08:50:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name org.spongepower
ed.asm.mixin.MixinEnvironment$EnvironmentStateTweaker
[08:50:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.f
ml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[08:50:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class org.spongepowered.as
m.mixin.MixinEnvironment$EnvironmentStateTweaker
[08:50:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecra
ft.server.MinecraftServer}
[08:51:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.8.9
[08:51:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v11.15.1.1722 Initialized
[08:51:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 204 ore recipies
[08:52:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injec
ting into mod discoverer
[08:52:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\
TheZone\pixelmon\mods for mods
[08:52:06] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Zip file PermissionManager-1.2.jar failed
 to read properly, it will be ignored
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to java.lang.St
ring
        at org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.bindMetadata(Sp
ongeModPluginContainer.java:139) ~[SpongeModPluginContainer.class:1.8.9-1722-3.1
.0-BETA-1136]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.discovery.JarDiscoverer.discover(JarDis
coverer.java:85) [JarDiscoverer.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.discovery.ContainerType.findMods(Contai
nerType.java:42) [ContainerType.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.discovery.ModCandidate.explore(ModCandi
date.java:71) [ModCandidate.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.discovery.ModDiscoverer.identifyMods(Mo
dDiscoverer.java:134) [ModDiscoverer.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:363) [L
oader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:488) [Loade
r.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FML
ServerHandler.java:87) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommo
nHandler.java:320) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(Dedicated
Server.java:112) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441) [M
inecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
[08:52:13] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 10 mods t
o load
[08:52:15] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to java.lang.St
ring
        at org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.getSortingRules
(SpongeModPluginContainer.java:174) ~[SpongeModPluginContainer.class:1.8.9-1722-
3.1.0-BETA-1136]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:303) ~[L
oader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492) ~[Load
er.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FML
ServerHandler.java:87) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommo
nHandler.java:320) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(Dedicated
Server.java:112) ~[ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441) [M
inecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
[08:52:15] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\
Administrator\Desktop\TheZone\pixelmon\.\crash-reports\crash-2016-05-26_08.52.15
-server.txt
[08:52:15] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state wit
hout freezing first.
[08:52:15] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state E
RRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[08:52:15] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state E
RRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
> Press any key to continue . . .

You need DjxyCore.

I have it in already

I will check tonight with my server.