GTS Reforged Bridge - An extension to GTS which supplies support for Pixelmon Reforged

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, GTS Reforged Bridge. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

GTS Reforged Extension

This plugin brings Pixelmon Reforged support to NickImpact / GTS.

In order to use this plugin, you must have the GTS plugin installed alongside this plugin.

Failure to install both plugins will lead your server to crash, as this plugin declares a dependency on GTS.

dose this mod still work becuas i cant list pokemons on my server

I tried to open the upper pokelomn sell interface, but it was invalid and had an error.

Thanks for providing us a wonderful GTS!
There’s an issue about it: when I add a pokemon like my Magikarp with /gts sell pokemon 1 10000, it goes well. But if I try to use /gts to see it then, it says “Error occurred while executing command: com/pixelmonmod/pixelmon/util/helpers/SpriteHelper”, and I cannot open the GUI of GTS.
I’d like you to have a check if you can spare some time, thank you :slight_smile:

A new version has been released for GTS Reforged Bridge, it is available for download here.

Support for Reforged 7.0.7 and GTS Sponge 5.0.3

A new version has been released for GTS Reforged Bridge, it is available for download here.

Provides support for Reforged 8.0.0 and GTS 5.2.3

For further changelog notes, refer to the support discord:

Provides support for GTS 5.2.3 and Reforged 8.0.0

For further changelog notes and support, use the support discord: