GUI opening and entity mounting issues

I’m the co-author of SecurityCraft and we’re working on a server with the mod using sponge. We’ve noticed a few compatibility issues with sponge (confirmed by starting the server without sponge):

1. When rightclicking blocks to open a GUI (with or without an item in the hand) the GUI does not pop up or only shows for a fraction of a second.
  2. The mod has a camera, that can be viewed. The way this is done is that we spawn an invisible entity at the camera’s position and let the player ride that entity. However, the player cannot dismount it.

So my question is how I can fix those issues. The server console does not output any log. For those two issues the server does not output an error, but we’ve found that for specific actions, like mounting the camera and entering a correct code into a Keypad, a stacktrace is being posted. /******************************************************************************* - Pastebin.com [20:39:32] [Netty Epoll Server IO #13/INFO]: [STDERR]: java.lang.Exception: Stac - Pastebin.com

Sponge version 1.11.2-2315-6.1.0-BETA-2410