GUIShop Plugin - Allows for easy shop making and no sign-adminshop

So, as per almost every other request, I am trying to update my server to 1.8.9. This being said, a plugin I previously used ( https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/guishop/ )no longer can be used. Now, this plugin was widely used and loved by the entire server as it avoided the need for a large server-shop that you had to place down ATLEAST one sign for the item, and that is just to buy it, meaning another to sell it. This made the ease of having multiple tabs to buy from great and allowed for us to avoid the need for that huge shop. This said, with current chest/sign shops that admins must use, they have to add extra room, or expand to add more items, and this can be time consuming and make a building look quite unappealing, plus the need to search all the floors and area of the shop to find that one item you need is an extreme hassle and really distracts the player from having fun and enjoying the rest of the server.

Now, that plugin has an extremely easy configuration that took maximum 2 minutes or so to add an item, then a quick reload of the config and its public. Easy updates, fixes etc. But now we have to use such an expansive shop building, plus some don’t allow for mod items to be bought/sold due to item identification names/id#'s, but this is straight config editing and could allow for it. Now again, I’m aware that the inventory api may limit this, but this would allow for a plugin that would widely used, and i’m really interested in getting a plugin like this working. If someone is interested in beginning some type of work on this, or can give me an estimate on time until this type of a plugin would be possible, that would be great!

Best Regards
-Wolffy

Now I’m not the most experienced developer, but I tried tackling something like this and failed miserably. I think you’re going to need to wait for the inventory API

I’ll definitely make one that goes completely public when the API is complete, but at the moment it seems practically impossible (You could most likely do it if you knew what you were doing, but I wasn’t able to achieve it)

Bump this should be possible with the current API now,

another example: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/shopgui-admin-gui-shop-plugin.6515/