This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, GuiShopManager. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Plugin for creating in-game shops and auction on Sponge servers.
Requires the LocaleAPI plugin. KrabsCompany / LocaleAPI
Support me → PayPal
- Multicurrency support.
- Support for all languages of the game using them without restarting.
- An auction similar to what can be seen in various MMORPG games.
- Support MySQL. The auction data is updated automatically approximately once a minute.
- Convenient shops that will fit a lot of items.
- Processes any items without errors.
guishopmanager.reload - reboot plugin guishopmanager.create - creating a shop guishopmanager.delete - deleting a shop guishopmanager.edit - editing a shop guishopmanager.open.self - opening a shop yourself guishopmanager.open - opening a shop to others guishopmanager.auction.open - opening an auction to others guishopmanager.auction.open.self - opening an auction for yourself guishopmanager.auction.add - putting an item up for sale using the command guishopmanager.auction.currency.name - access to the currency at the auction guishopmanager.auction.currency - access to all currencies in the auction
English localization may contain errors. I had to use Google translator, and it does not always make the right translation. If you have a desire, then you can help in correcting the inaccuracies of the translation by clicking on this link.