GuiShopManager - Auction as in various MMORPG games, in-game admin shops. No signs or chests

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, GuiShopManager. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

GuiShopManager

LocaleAPI plugin is required.

CommandPack - required for plugin version 3.0+.

MySQLDriver - optional support included.

H2Driver - optional support included. 3.0+.

Features:
  • Multicurrency support.
  • Support for all languages of the game using them without restarting.
  • Admin shop.
  • Console commands shop(1.16.5+).
  • An auction similar to what can be seen in various MMORPG games.
  • Support MySQL. The format of synchronization with the database depends on the plugin version.
  • Support H2(1.19.4).
  • Convenient shops that will fit a lot of items.
Demo video(1.12.2 version):
Permissions API8/10:
guishopmanager.user.help : access to the main command
guishopmanager.staff.reload : reboot plugin
guishopmanager.staff.commandshop.create : creating a command shop
guishopmanager.staff.commandshop.addcommand : adding a command to an item in hand
guishopmanager.staff.commandshop.delete : deleting the command shop
guishopmanager.staff.commandshop.edit : editing a command shop
guishopmanager.staff.commandshop.translate : adding a localized name to the command shop 
guishopmanager.staff.commandshop.open : opening a command shop to others
guishopmanager.user.commandshop.open : opening a command shop
guishopmanager.staff.shop.create : creating a shop
guishopmanager.staff.shop.delete : deleting a shop
guishopmanager.staff.shop.edit : editing a shop
guishopmanager.staff.shop.translate : add translateble shop name
guishopmanager.staff.shop.open : opening a shop to others
guishopmanager.user.shop.open : opening a shop yourself
guishopmanager.staff.auction.blockitem : add item in hand to blacklist
guishopmanager.staff.auction.open : opening an auction to others
guishopmanager.user.auction.open : opening an auction for yourself
guishopmanager.user.auction.add : putting an item up for sale using the command
guishopmanager.currency.currency_name_or_symbol.auction.buy : access currency to purchase items at auction.
guishopmanager.currency.currency_name_or_symbol.auction.sell : access currency to purchase items at auction.
guishopmanager.currency.currency_name_or_symbol.shop.shop_id.buy : access currency to purchase items in shop.
guishopmanager.currency.currency_name_or_symbol.shop.shop_id.sell : access currency to purchase items in shop.
guishopmanager.currency.currency_name_or_symbol.commandshop.shop_id : access currency to purchase in commandshop.
Placeholders for commands shop

%player% - the nickname of the player who activated the commands.
%uuid% - the UUID of the player who activated the commands.

API7(1.12.2) info → https://github.com/SawFowl/GuiShopManager/blob/API7/README.md

English localization may contain errors. I had to use Google translator, and it does not always make the right translation. If you have a desire, then you can help in correcting the inaccuracies of the translation by clicking on this link.

A new version has been released for GuiShopManager, it is available for download here.

The first release. See general information.

English localization may contain errors. I had to use Google translator, and it does not always make the right translation. If you have a desire, then you can help in correcting the inaccuracies of the translation by clicking on this link.

A new version has been released for GuiShopManager, it is available for download here.

Fix of transaction size errors in the shops. Fix fee value of lot at auction.

Cleaning code. Correction of not significant bugs.

Fix bug with fast clicks in shops(Duped buy or sell).

Release for Sponge API8.

Several fixes. I strongly recommend to upgrade. One of the fixes eliminates the memory leak.

Thanks for the information walgreenslistens

Update to the current version of SpongeAPI and LocaleAPI.
Fixed a small bug in the auction menu.

Hello im looking for the discord but the invitation are expired and they have a chance to add command on shop???

1 Like

Fixed various bugs.
Full support forge servers.
Added commands shop.
Changed plugin commands scheme.

Hello, i tried setting up a command shop but I can’t seem to get the Command for it right ironically. If you look in /GSM the command for addcommand is not present only cshop setitem which doesn’t exist at all. Can someone point me towards a solution for that. Thank you

There is an error in the commands info. I will now make and upload a correction.

A fix for the help on commands.

1 Like

Try this version.

1 Like

I will later today thank you for the quick reply.

Fix java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: remove
This error occurred on recent versions of Sponge.

Miscellaneous fixes.

Fixes