Has "State of Sponge XIV" been lost?

A bit over a month ago I posted in the “State of Sponge XIV” thread that the Twitch VOD is dead. I didn’t get an answer there so I’m posting a thread instead.

I’d like to watch it now as I couldn’t while it was available on Twitch. All the other ones have gotten uploaded to YouTube but this one hasn’t. I just want to know if the video has been lost or if it will eventually show up somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

I have all of them archived, the plan was to upload it to the SpongePowered youtube channel but I’ve just been insanely busy IRL and I haven’t had time to upload it. Rest assured it will be posted as soon as I have available time to do so.

4 Likes

Thank you for replying! It wasn’t my intent to try to rush anything, I understand that life comes first. I’m just glad to know it hasn’t been lost and that it will be uploaded eventually :slight_smile:

Believe me, I have archives of SHOUTCasts from back in 2003. The chances of losing an SoS recording are basically nil.

4 Likes

And with that having been proudly declared with his head raised high , staring into the endless cosmos, flashing his middle finger with both hands – a bolt of lightning appears from the clear blue skies, punching a hole through his window, dancing a jig on every transistor in his computer before jumping to the external storage devices stored on the other side of the room, and then disappearing into the wall…

3 Likes