Having the same crash issue as i had when flying last time i had a modded server

So I’m having the same issue as last time when i had a modded server using sponge forge with mods and plugins. Basically when I /fly at speed 10 and just keep flying around really fast, after a while the server crashes. I even set a world border and pre-generated the world but it still happens. I’m current only using 4gb or ram on centos 7 and just 3gb allocated to the minecraft server but last time i had 16gb and 10gb to the server. I don’t get it. Also no crash report got generated.

Could you post the server logs?

Here is what happened before it crashed, I just replicated it again by flying at speed 10 though doesn’t seem to say much.

https://pastebin.com/YAiSXtcP

It also generated a hs_err_pid

Here is what that says:
had to upload it since its too big for pastebin:

#
# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 12288 bytes for committing reserved memory.
# Possible reasons:
#   The system is out of physical RAM or swap space
#   In 32 bit mode, the process size limit was hit
# Possible solutions:
#   Reduce memory load on the system
#   Increase physical memory or swap space
#   Check if swap backing store is full
#   Use 64 bit Java on a 64 bit OS
#   Decrease Java heap size (-Xmx/-Xms)
#   Decrease number of Java threads
#   Decrease Java thread stack sizes (-Xss)
#   Set larger code cache with -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=
# This output file may be truncated or incomplete.
#
#  Out of Memory Error (os_linux.cpp:2760), pid=25068, tid=0x00007fd1163f0700
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (8.0_191-b12) (build 1.8.0_191-b12)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.191-b12 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#

This means Java ran out of memory. You’ll need to increase the amount of memory you allocate to Minecraft.

This error also might mean that while you are allocating the Minecraft server enough RAM, you are allocating it more than the actual system/OS can give, so it crashes.

actually this time is sorta came up with an error:

https://pastebin.com/gRqv4Bri

I would get more ram but i don’t think it will fix the problem because last time i had a modded server i had 16gb of ram and allocated 10gb to the minecraft server the rest for the other system resources.

That error is actually a client’s fault. It connected to the server and then shut down without properly disconnecting. You can’t really do anything about it.