Help for server optimization - SpongeForge Pixelmon (Urgent - Paid)

Currently we have a Pixelmon 7.2.2 server with about 30-50 players but the performance is too bad.

Sponge has the version “spongeforge-1.12.2-2838-7.2.0.jar” and Forge “forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838.jar”.

Now we have an “AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - 6 c / 12 t - 3.8 GHz / 4.4 GHz” processor, 32 GB of RAM, and an SSD by NVME and it’s still going badly.

We’ve tried all kinds of Java flags configurations and it’s still the same. We’ve tried assigning different amounts of RAM as well. We have also run timings tests (/sponge timings report) and we don’t see anything strange.

We’ve also tried trying to optimize by configuring Sponge files and nothing.

Of course, we also pre-generate the world (overworld and ultra)

We need someone who can help us optimize the server and of course, if we can do that, pay him back.

Thank you.

----- Edit 1
We just updated forge to 2847 and at least it doesn’t reboot as much.

What keeps coming up on the console are the “Can’t keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running…”.

We’ve been 2 months with another less powerful server and it was jumping all the time that error. We thought that improving the server would be better but nothing.

It also seems that when you save the world there is more lag.

— Edit 2

When lag peaks occur, disk writing is at full capacity and only one processor core is used.

Please tell me you guys pregenned your world before playing on it?

Yes, was the first thing that we do it

Are you up to date on all plugins?
Id also recommend updating forge to 2847 as that fixed a ton of issues for us as well.

We just updated it to that version and at least it doesn’t reboot as much.

What keeps coming up on the console are the “Can’t keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running…”.

We’ve been 2 months with another less powerful server and it was jumping all the time that error. We thought that improving the server would be better but nothing.

It also seems that when you save the world there is more lag.

can you do /sponge timings report and paste the url here

ok first couple of things id suggest

update to griefdefender. GP is abandoned and really unoptimized on current sponge
your jvm flags seem to be causing issues as well, id look into changing those

Also, update magibridge to latest if you havent. the older versions are sending shit off main thread and all that. causing serious performance issues

Thanks for the suggestions.

I’ve already updated the MagicBridge and I’m compiling the GriefDefender and nothing.

The weirdest thing for me is that now we have a better server and it’s getting worse.

I recommend removing mirage as well. It does nothing to block xray resource packs and is also a huge resource hog.

Have you bordered off and pregenned ultra, end, nether as well?

Yes, all worlds borders are set and pregenned.

I have removed mirage and it seems that something has improved but there is still loss of TPS.