Help with luckperms

I need help with luck perms for example when the permission essentials.sethome is given those with the permission who don’t have op need to use /essentials sethome and the same goes for all other granted permissions does anyone know how to fix this issue?

If you are using a bukkit / spigot / paper based server, this is probably the wrong place to ask.
This forum is for support for the Sponge API and it’s implementations (SpongeVanilla and SpongeForge). Essentials is a bukkit plugin only, as far as I know.

I’m using minehut so I’m not 100% what it is but it’s not only a problem with essentials it does it for all the plugins including the /give command

Minehut can support both forge and sponge vanilla, however you need to specify this. Its likely you have the default option of spigot. An easy test is if you can run the command /sponge (by the console) and it displays the information about sponge.

If you cant run that command, its not sponge Vanilla so even more likely to be Bukkit (of some kind)

If you run the command /pl and it shows a list of plugins then its Bukkit.