HOCON language file for Notepad++

I can’t believe this hasn’t been created before. The only one I could find was stuck in some FTB thread, and the link was broken.
I present to you a Notepad++ UDL file detailing the HOCON data format. This would be incredibly useful to a bunch of people because Sponge uses HOCON for its own configuration, as well as for plugins’ default config files, and as previously stated, this has never been made before.
Everything is supported, even the unconventional stuff like unit suffixes and classpath() and such.
Download

Apparently even a regular Notepad++ user turtledude01 didn’t know how to install it, so here’s some instructions.

1. Download the file.
  2. Open Notepad++ in some way.
  3. Click Language > Define your language…
  4. At the top, click Import.
  5. Find the file and open it.
  6. Open a .conf file and view just how awesome it is.
7 Likes

Link is broken.
Reupload to another file hosting, please.

Apparently Infinit closed down their file storage service, and I don’t have a copy of it. :frowning_face: sorry

Yes I know I’m necroing a year old thread but I just asked pie_flavor on discord about status on this. Someone created their own file. Just gonna leave the download link for future viewers of this forum.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/405550471361855507/612133866819289088/npp-lang-hocon.xml

2 Likes