How can I disable this log ? Logged slot transactions without event!

When I create a custom gui then I open the gui. then I give item to me. It show this warn/error.

Logged slot transactions without event! 1 net.minecraft.inventory.container.ChestContainer

[21:52:40] [Server thread/WARN] [sponge/]: Logged slot transactions without event! 1 net.minecraft.inventory.container.ChestContainer
java.lang.Exception:
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.context.transaction.inventory.ContainerBasedTransaction.generateEvent(ContainerBasedTransaction.java:169) ~[spongeforge:1.16.5-36.2.5-8.1.0-RC1264] {re:classloading}
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.context.transaction.inventory.ContainerSlotTransaction.generateEvent(ContainerSlotTransaction.java:34) ~[spongeforge:1.16.5-36.2.5-8.1.0-RC1264] {re:classloading}

How can I disable this log ?

Please help me.

With it being spongeforge (with all the plugin development forum post you have been posting - how come not sponge vanilla for quicker boots and less environmental factors such as mods). Do you have any mods?

The error is saying that something is modifying the inventory and not firing a event. My only thought is another mod is doing something. Or a plugin is listening to inventory open event and modifying it on that same tick (although i believe that is a different error)

1 Like

Yes, I open gui and modifying it on that same tick.

Thank for you care!

Ah fair. If you modify the inventory on a delayed task of 1 tick that should sort it