How can I make a coremod compatible with Sponge?

Hello everyone,

I have a 1.10.2 coremod that I’m working on, actually just a modification of the “ToughAsNails” mod with some custom features. GitHub - TeamRockhopper/ToughAsNails at TAN-1.9.4-1.0.0 and I managed to get this all working in the Eclipse-based Forge environment.

The blasted thing crashes when I actually deploy it to my server though. I think the core cause of my error comes from here:

[22:02:35] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [toughasnails.asm.transformer.CropDecayTransformer:transform:49]: Injected net.minecraft.block.BlockStem
[22:02:35] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [toughasnails.asm.transformer.CropDecayTransformer:transformToDecay:71]: Executing transform-to-decay
[22:02:35] [main/ERROR] [ToughAsNails Transformer/]: Unexpected hash c14c019f693b9830d63e7afa1e1d84e4 detected for class net.minecraft.block.BlockStem. Crashes or bugs may occur!
[22:02:35] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: Error loading class: net/minecraft/block/BlockStem
[22:02:35] [main/TRACE] [mixin/]: Added class metadata for net/minecraft/block/BlockStem to metadata cache

Full log is available at [22:02:26] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR - Pastebin.com, would really appreciate any support I could get. Thanks!

Just for the record, I also attempted this with SpongeBootstrap and saw no improvement.

I haven’t fixed my error, but I believe I’ve eliminated Sponge as a potential cause. Thanks.

A similar issue has been posted before

Tough as Nails will print an error if a class file that it wants to transform has been transformed by another transformer (e.g. by sponge’s mixins)

If you’ve found that it’s not caused by spongeforge, it’ll be another coremod i.e. at least one of these:
squeek.applecore.AppleCore
farseek.core.FarseekCoreMod
net.shadowfacts.forgelin.ForgelinPlugin
com.jamieswhiteshirt.literalascension.core.plugin.LiteralAscensionPlugin
net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryPlugin
mekanism.common.launch.LoadingHook
li.cil.oc.common.launch.TransformerLoader
pcl.OpenFM.misc.OFMDepLoader
vazkii.quark.base.asm.LoadingPlugin
com.techjar.vivecraftforge.core.FMLPlugin