How will YOU contribute?

I will also help on youtube if the plugin configuring is easy enough for me (I cannot code).
Also I will give useful suggestions here on the forums.

I’m ultimately an end user so no… but I will SUPPORT!!

Well testing and report bugs is all I can do. Don’t know much about Java. :smile:

I’ll report bugs (if I find some) and will of course create plugins! Sponge is awesome :smiley:

Planning on being a wiki curator if a wiki ever comes about, as well as a bug reporter and general community guy.

A few things:

• Helping to develop the community. This involves forum games and sharing my knowledge on what I know that may benefit the community’s understanding of Sponge Minecraft Logic, etc.
  • Continuing to examine Sponges source code and see whats implemented, and create pull requests on what is missing.
  • Spreading awareness by telling others of the project
  • Spending time in IRC (this is a mix of spreading awareness/building community)
  • I may also look into creating an unofficial FAQ, so long as it does not provide misleading information.

Most importantly I try to give the developers space.

I plan on learning the API to make plugins, message in the community, help out others as much as I can, and stick around the forums moderating / reporting posts.

I plan to make some basic plugins as I need them, and to assuredly test alpha and beta builds on my server.

Make good plugins. Make fun plugins. Make useless plugins. Possibly work for some Sponge servers. And of course, help the community.

I have no idea, but I would love to help in any way I possibly could.

I would generally be on the forums I like helping.

Code plugins that are as lightweight as possible

I hope I can be of some use. I only know basic Java (taking it in High School) and am horrible at art. Maybe I could be a plugin beta tester or something? I am good at reporting bugs…

Ideas? There’s no other ways where can I help. Only plugin addon ideas…

Propably making Plugins, testing the SpongeServer and reporting.^^

Not sure…
I don’t know much, if anything about java.
And I’m far too shy/nervous to get super involved on a forum with so may big faces like this place. ._.

However I can help with bug reports if that’s worth anything : p

At this moment, by constantly offering “constructive criticism” (some would probably call it nagging though).

Later on? Remains to be determined.

I’ll do anything I can. I’m a graphic designer and digital artist; if any modders need logos, or any groups of developers are making a new game that they need digital artwork for, I’m a 52-year-old artist with an amazing portfolio and I can do anything you like.
I have admired all of you for so long; your voluntary work and the amount you must be learning through being passionate about this technology. I’m amazed! From the very first day my son asked me to mod his client, I fell in love with the modding community; I see the future in its sharing nature, and it’s a good one. That’s why I’m so GUTTED at what I see happening now.
So, enough soapbox; if you need copyright discussions; if you need artwork; if you need ideas or logos or anything written well or edited, call on me. I wish I could do coding! Sorry. I guess it’s too late for me to learn. I envy you guys!

3 Likes

I maybe do some Turkish tutorials on plugin making