How will YOU contribute?

I plan on hanging around the forums helping out those who need it and inserting my opinion here and there. I may end up hanging out in IRC a lot too.

Doing my best on posting high quality content on the forums & trying to contribute using PRs.
Edit: Oh yes, I’m also willing to translate plugins/the Sponge-documentation into my native language, German.

Of course I am a plugin developer, but I can help also for French language messages.

If I wasn’t so busy with university work, I would have contributed so much more to Bukkit in the past, and Sponge now. Right now the least I can do is port Kits over, but as much as I’d like to get my hands dirty with Sponge, it probably won’t happen any time soon, which is a shame, because Sponge seems like an amazingly well-managed platform under the circumstances.

I found the time to design a logo for you guys though, if that counts as a contribution.

• Idling on IRC
  • Lurking on the forums and sometimes add my 2 cents
  • Stalking the project’s evolvement everywhere
  • I’m not a great Java fan, so I probably won’t work on Spigot itself
  • I’m waiting to get a reply for the website form I filled, I’d like to work on it.

I’ll help code wise and I’ll probably make some usefull plugins.

How do i plan to contribute?

• Well i plan on beta / grief testing the server / backend.
  • I plan on making tutorials on setting up and hosting servers.
  • Ill most likely assist in wiki articles on the matter as well.

And just about anything else that needs to be done that i can do!

I will contribute by doing whats best for the community. Like making some useful plugins and maybe mods. Helping out other people and mainly by having fun!

~ xxmarijnw

I’m spreading the news about sponge to other server owners and friends. Cant wait to be able to implement this on my own server. Currently using an old version of cauldron so it will be a nice upgrade.

I’ll write some plugins and generally annoy the community ^^

1 Like

You!!! Stop annoying me!

1 Like

Never! You will never get rid of me! >:D

1 Like

I can see an avalanche of “What’s the Sponge equivalent of ______ in Bukkit” coming. Might be nice to have some sort of mapping between the two as a quick cross-reference. I may do something like this as I convert my hugeass plugin to Sponge.

Obligatory trollface :trollface:

I can do digital artwork only, but if it’s needed by anyone, let me know.:relaxed:

Easiest thing would be to hop on IRC (Esper.NET, channel #spongedev or #sponge) and just offer your skills there. If there’s a demand we’ll let you know :wink:

Sidenote: you just necro’d a thread from december :stuck_out_tongue: