Huge Server Issue

I run my own Pixelmon server with my friends for now and recently Pixelmon got an update. So I went to update it on the server and its having huge issues even trying to start. I have reinstalled forge and sponge already and I have no idea what is causing the issue. It says that its an unsupported enviroment and then it tries to pull pokemon and says their ids arent found. After that the server crashes saying:
The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
I have seen another server running this version of Pixelmon perfectly fine so Im confused as to why mine is having so many issues. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: GitHub - VeruxGaming/Error

Please post logs using GitHubs Gists, or pastebin or similar.

Make sure to include the latest.log/crash logs/debug.log or anything else that seems relevant

logs and crash report posted

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/pixelmonmod/pixelmon/enums/EnumPokemon
	at com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.WondertradeManager.getRandomEntityPixelmon(WondertradeManager.java:152)

It looks like the WonderTradeMod is not compatible with the version of Pixelmon you have. Try to update that mod/plugin. Any other questions relating to an issue caused by Pixelmon (and not sponge) is probably best aimed at the Pixelmon Discord (you will probably get better and faster answers)