Hwo to install plugins?

Hello
We play with my daughter, we would like to install plugins - but I’m atechnical … Until recently I couldn’t log into Minecraft servers. I would be grateful for some instruction
EVE Online is one of my favorite MMO games - definitely one of those that have been around for a very long time. I would like to have a large supply of resources like skill injectors, a large corporation and friends to clean up the galaxy. Right now I’m looking for advice on where to buy skill injectors for EVE Online maybe here Skill injectors

There are a lot of instructions on how to do stuff with Sponge on the Sponge docs, if you don’t understand something or its not on it then we are more then happy to help.

https://docs.spongepowered.org/stable/en-GB/server/quickstart.html

As for installing plugins. Its the following steps.

1. choose a Sponge plugin to download (please note that it must be a Sponge plugin, plugins for other platforms will not work)
  2. download that plugin
  3. click and drag it into your servers “mods” folder.
  4. turn on your server
  5. result

(you can see if it installed by typing the following into the server console)

sponge plugins

If you want a place full of Sponge plugins to download, I would recommend Ore which is the official place to download Sponge plugins.

Thank you a lot - I will try tonight

1 Like

thanks for the awesome information.

Please note on newer sponge versions the “mods” folder isnt where you place it anymore but instead the “plugins” folder