I get this error messsage when im using curseforge ith my friend and i really dont kno hwat to do the version is 1.19.2 with other mods but we dont know what is causing it

org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError

Going to need more information then that. Mind showing a log?

The good news is its not a sponge issue, but a mixins issue as your on 1.19.2 which sponge forge doesnt support

huh?
im seriously new on these things so idk how

Thats fine.

Here is a guide to get to your curse forge logs (never used curseforge, not sure if it redirects minecraft logs)

To get your minecraft logs on windows, go to your resource pack folder and then go up one folder, from there you will see a folder called logs and inside there there should be a file called latest which is the latest log

Once you find them. If you copy and paste them onto a site such as pastebin then send the link to your log here, we will be able to see it without formatting errors

ok ill do tht rn

i got the zip file but idk what to do in pastebin

It shouldn’t be a zip file. Likely you dont need the curseforge logs, but instead just the minecraft logs. Ill edit the original comment of how to get them

i pasted them on that site but it poped up a window with the txt file now whta?

Just send the website url over :slight_smile:

lemme watch a tut cuz im a real dumbass

If you cant work out pastebin. Just send the log here. Ill deal with the formatting issues

i dont get how to send the txt file on pastebin

Open the text file, copy all and then paste into paste (or here)

i think its mekanism cuz im finding a lot of its errors

Wouldnt know. Cant see the file :wink:

1 Like

i tryed to paste this but i got error 502
here

ill make anotyher forum with the log

dude do u have a discord acc?

do you have a discord acc?

BRO ANSWER LIke DO YOU HAVA A DISCORD ACC SO I CAN SEND RTHE DARN FILE?
sorry i got that agressive but like