I think I may have the most posts

and I can’t think of which requirement I don’t fit, I joined Sep 11 just like @BitByte and have been just as active, I changed my settings so that I auto track every topic I visit long ago, I changed the setting so as to consider all unread topics new, and I read everything under the new and unread categories, and I have more likes (and given more too) than him. So I’m stumped, and as a typical user cannot check which stat I’m lacking in, this is an over-site in discourse I think should be addresses with a discourse plugin.

Maybe just wait a couple days for the system to check you? I remember when I was trying to get the reader badge, I did everything it said multiple times to get the badge, but I didn’t get it until days later at a completely random time.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking, although I still think it’s an over-site. I’m still looking for a “Nice Post” badge, then I’ll have all the bronze badges. Then I’ll start on the silver, “regular” being the first their of.

Found some new infos:

Apparently badges are only checked daily, so if I joined after the “regular” check of Sep 11, then I will get it one day later than people who joined Sep 11 but before that days check.

In that case I have to wait till Monday to Tuesday before I have that tag since I joined September 14