I will (attempt to) draw whatever you post(SFW)

Well, You herd me, get postin’.

2 Likes

a new more fiery avatar for me… so its not directly ripped from Guren Lagaann anymiore… just derrived from.

A giraffe with a jetpack, wearing those cool sunglasses from Gurren Lagann, flying away from an explosion, with Solaire of Astora flying beside him.

2 Likes

cracks fingers

Get ready for these suggestions.

1. Make a gate look like Bill Gates.
  2. Have birds swooping an old lady whilst the old lady is riding a unicycle on a high wire whilst punching a polar bear in the face.
  3. A kid about to eat a dead caterpillar, whilst being attacked by a swarm of butterflies with machine guns for wings.

Not entirely certain if this is what you were expecting, but if you pull this off you will be crowned king. I had help with 2 and 3, though if you do actually manage to pull it off, I’ll be astonished.

2 Likes

@Rokahu
How much I would have to smoke to come up with this I am not sure, but you definitely are a very creative person. lol

oh god I am bad at this

10 Likes

Thank you. But it took me a whole 2 batches to come up with my first one. After that I lost track haha.

1 Like

Easily the worst drawings I’ve ever seen <3 . Make me a new avatar that compares with the one I got from BigBadChris!

lol, a giant giving a little kid a lollypop on a mountain, with a cool cave on the side.

1 Like

3 Likes

These are literally satan.

9 Likes

Thank you, wise friend.

1 Like

Just thought I’d join in on the fun.
This one is titled Peter and the Butterflies.

Criteria: A kid about to eat a dead caterpillar, whilst being attacked by a swarm of butterflies with machine guns for wings.

12 Likes

Do those butterflies have AK-47s for wings?

3 Likes

i h<3te you… (please do more)

1 Like

Isn’t it just… beautiful?

1 Like

LOL these are… wipes tear… amazing…

3 Likes

Draw me a cute kitten.

Attempt to draw my avatar :smile: gosh this thread is hillarious

Please draw me riding a dragon and landing on top of the hill :smiley: