In need of help with Sponge

Hello, I am creating a Pixelmon server version 4.2.7. I am new to sponge entirely and would appreciate some kind of guidance on how to use Pex for sponge. The version of Pex is v2.0 API 5. I have been trying to look for videos but havent gotten successful videos to assist me. That is my main worry for the server so far. If anyone also so happens to know a good Economy plugin that can be bridged to Pixelmon’s economy, I would greatly appreciate your help on that as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this and help me in any way.

You should check out the PEX page here on the forums for more information. If that thread doesn’t have the information you need, post there. As far as an economy plugin, there are also plenty of those. I’m not sure what Pixelmon is compatible with off the top of my head, but most of the economy plugins work with any request to the Sponge API, so if Pixelmon is properly using it, you should be fine.

Ok thank you for this information! It is greatly appreciated! :smiley:

We have a plugin/side-mod that makes Pixelmon think the default supplied economy is our currency, so yes, 100% compatible

@TacticalTickler
In regards to PEX help you could also ask on the Pixelmon Discord in our server support channel or do as stated above
i will note that you are probably running the wrong version of PEX, you need to get the build for API 4.X.X and not 5.0.X

2 Likes

Oh ok that information is very helpful, thank you very much. I appreciate the help