Increase tag limit per post?

It’d need a good and free host though. Plus I’d like to keep it centralized on the Sponge Forums.

Just make it a sub-forum of these forums, perhaps under Sponge or Announcements

Maybe have on main thread that everybody subscribes to and then announce it in there? Idk…

My own subforum o.O

2 Likes

If that were to happen I’d want it so only I could post so it wouldn’t get messy.

@DarkArcana Could you take give some feedback on what @simon816 said?

That’s what I thought, too :stuck_out_tongue:

That is what I meant to xD.

Looking into.
3 Likes

I think a forum or sub forum would be appropriate. This way we don’t have like 5-10 posts from @DotDash for tagging people who request it. Since anyone can watch a forum at any time in any way It would save some frustration for @DotDash having @ everyone who wants it.

The only thing that annoys me is that I have to do multiple posts of subscribers, which will eventually also get annoying for readers. I just have to copy and paste the list of subscribers from a txt file.

1 Like

Dunno if I can make a sub-forum. We don’t want to give the impression that anyone can have an official sub-forum for their specific topic. This could be hard to maintain. @lukegb was looking into ways to handle this after I talked to him the other day.

1 Like

Maybe have a media sub-forum?

I think this would be the most easily doable option. Make a central thread in which you make a post whenever there is a new edition of Soaked Up (E.G. Hey, everyone, new edition out now! Check it out at www.example.com!).

Thise who want to keep up can then subscribe (Tracking or watching) to that thread, eliminating your need for a wall of subscribers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This sounds like the most viable option.

Looks like we have the. Soaked Up HQ now. Thanks for the feedback. Also, did people really go to example.com?

1 Like

loox like it, eh? xD

some of us just like to add a click to the counter. :wink:

For the Soaked up newsletter you can create a main post that links to the others and people can set the topic status to watching, that way you would get notified when ever something was posted to the main post.

Already done :wink: [Soaked Up] HEADQUARTERS

Yep, seen that already, and have set that thread to being watched.

1 Like