IP Forwarding plugin for Modded Servers

Then how do you set up bungee on a spongeforge server?

https://docs.spongepowered.org/master/en-GB/server/getting-started/bungeecord.html

1 Like

Getting the same issue as you, did you get it fixed?

Update to the latest version of SpongeForge. I also stopped using this plugin since I’m using Waterfall.

I tried using Waterfall but it has no 1.10 support yet :confused:

Edit: I was using the Waterfall link on the Aquifer site which led to the 1.9 version after checking their news they had a 1.10 version, i’ll give that a shot

Hello,
Does this subject is still valid ?
Bungee support always not ip forwarding on forge servers.
Is spongeforge the only way to enable ip forward for modded server running on bungee ?

I am trying to use the Jar in the plugin folder of the bungeecord, but I cannot connect to the Sponge server
I tried the spongepls.jar one before it didn’t work and the launcher was telling me to enable ipforwarding but it already was enabled and as soon as I removed the jar I could log in again but I still cannot log into sponge server, I use viaversion in the bungeecord and am using the most resent sponge/forge the hub server is 1.11.2 but again using viaversion and everything connects fine except the sponge server which spits out the Netty.java error. Any thoughts? thanks