Is there a working Claim Ore?

Hey, I need some help,
I can´t find any working ore for claiming some areas, I know that GriefPrevention) can do that, but that wont work for me. My server is crashing instant when I use a command, but I know that is a bug with Luckperms V5. And I want the newest Luckperms Version, so I dont want to downgrade.
That are all Mods/Plugins I have installed
Mods and ore List

Can someone help me?

Grief Presentation was cancelled in favour of grief defender. Its the same plugin just up to date with the latest Sponge.

The issue is you need to build it yourself or pay for a pre built jar.

Well but I dont want to pay for an plugin :confused: and i dont know how I should build me an own jar :confused:

Well if you dont want to do the tiny amount of research on how to build plugin files from source code and/or not pay for a plugin/work for a custom plugin, then your best option is to search ORE.

Well I can search it, but I thought their is a easy way to do it^^

Well I searched a little bit up and find a way i guess but it wont work for me. Idk if its correctly but its the way with openJDK and ant, but ant wont work for me and I dont know why and I didnt have the money to pay 15$ for the plugin

I believe grief defender is gradle. But your right with OpenJDK

Well than i´m to stupid I guess, cause I didnt understand how to create a Jar of the Source files from Github :confused:

1. download the source code

2. (if you cloned via git then skip this step) Download the API and extract it into the project

3. open a command line at the source code folder

4. run the following command

gradlew build

5. if all went well you will have the plugin in the Build folder

well, when I try that I get that error

Error: Main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain could not be found or loaded

I hope you can understand it, cause I only get the German error but I think that wont help you^^

That means your missing files. Make sure you downloaded the correct source code

In particular your missing the file

/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar

Now I get that Error,

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Could not create service of type ScriptPluginFactory using BuildScopeServices.createScriptPluginFactory().

Could not create service of type CrossBuildFileHashCache using BuildSessionScopeServices.createCrossBuildFileHashCache().

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s

I´m soo sorry for beeing such a fool ;(

Your not a fool for doing something you know nothing about.

What JDK version did you download? I know its OpenJDK but which version.

Also can you run this command

javac --version

Or

javac -version

I have javac 16, is that a problem?

Yeah. It expects 8.

If you uninstall OpenJDK 16 and download OpenJDK 8 that should fix that issue

Is their a Way to download OpenJDK without creating a Java Account? I can´t find anything other :confused:

Yep. You can go with Hotspot or OpenJ9, just as long as its jdk 8

well now I have the Problem. When I start the Bat file it crashes abfter a time and when I use the Command I get that message

C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.292.10-openj9\GriefDefender-master>gradlew build

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Could not create service of type ScriptPluginFactory using BuildScopeServices.createScriptPluginFactory().

Could not create service of type CrossBuildFileHashCache using BuildSessionScopeServices.createCrossBuildFileHashCache().

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s

and when I use the version command I get that

C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.292.10-openj9\GriefDefender-master>gradlew javac --version

Gradle 5.6.4

Build time: 2019-11-01 20:42:00 UTC
Revision: dd870424f9bd8e195d614dc14bb140f43c22da98

Kotlin: 1.3.41
Groovy: 2.5.4
Ant: Apache Ant™ version 1.9.14 compiled on March 12 2019
JVM: 1.8.0_292 (Eclipse OpenJ9 openj9-0.26.0)

The grief defender source code should be somewhere in your documents or desktop. Not in the JDK program files as its likely gradle doesnt have permission to write there

C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.292.10-openj9\GriefDefender-master

Oh… Then I will try that^^