Is this real?

Guys if you’re wondering where I got this i got it from a plugin developer. Ill post the linkwhere I got it but I got it from dev.bukkit he recently shut down his plugin and showed us the pastebin. Thats where I got it…

Could you provide a link? otherwise this is a scam since you don’t have any proof.

1 Like

Much better looking now xD

this tripe was originally posted last week in the spigot forums here
the poster (a 52 year old ‘journalist’) seems remarkably similar to a 52 year old ‘graphic designer’ with a similar username posting here recently. if i’m wrong i apologise

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/compass-navigation/

I got it from this developer. He recently shut down his plugin called compass navigation because of the pastebin, the paste bin is on the description.

The pastebin file may be real, but it’s real manure. 100% Guff.

I was under the assumption that developers had copyright over their code by default unless stated otherwise?
If not then I was told wrong when I first got a job as a programmer.

My bad for skipping to replying :stuck_out_tongue:

I don't believe that this is true. Only time can tell.

All i can say is stop trusting shit like this, we know northing and if you saw they video about then you will hear that they love what the players have done to minecraft so no they will NOT fuck over minecraft, as if they did fuck over mc on pc they will lose a big number of players by doing it, so i do not think they will do it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I can say about this is “pirate bay” that is all :smile:

This deserves a super slow clap. ClapClapClap.