Issues with mod specific config settings in alternate dimensions

So I’m having an issue with the way that sponge divides config settings into different dimension folders. I am currently running a pixelmon reforged server, and I want to change the spawn rates of hidden abilities in Ultra Space, which is a dimension that the mod has. There is a config setting relating to this in the pixelmon specific config folder in Config>Pixelmon which is ultraSpaceHiddenAbilityModifier=0.5. I wanted to change the in order to make them more common than they already are, so I changed it to .006 (the way it calculates hidden ability spawn rates in ultraspace is 1/(hiddenAbilitySpawnRate x ultraSpaceHiddenAbilityModifier)).

I got into the game and found after about half an hour and found that this didn’t work, so to test that the config settings works, I went and changed hiddenAbilitySpawnRate to 1 in a copy server and found that all overworld pokemon had hidden abilities. Then I went into Ultra Space and found that, once again, no pokemon I found had hidden abilities.

I know that sponge uses different config folders for different dimensions, and a global config folder for all dimensions, so I tried and going and adding ultraSpaceHiddenAbilityModifier=0.5 into the global config folder. I did /sponge reset -g and it didn’t work. I tried the same thing for the UltraSpace dimension config folder, and yet again, it didn’t work. Basically all dimensions except the overworld are running off of the default pixelmon config settings, and I can’t for the life of me find out how to change that.

Does anyone know if you can put mod specific config settings into the global config folder? If not then how do you apply the mods specific config settings to other dimensions?

Sponge’s config folders are only useful for sponge-specific config files. However, the Pixelmon mod config setting should apply to the named dimension regardless - it’s not something Sponge should affect. This may be a bug with Pixelmon or Sponge, so it’s worth looking into. Which versions of Sponge, and Pixelmon, are you using?

Sponge 1.12.2-2838-7.2.3
Pixelmon 1.12.2-8.0.2-universal