Item Lore Stats

I don’t if I’m allowed to share bukkit plugins’ links here if not you can delete it.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/item-lore-stats/

Basically this plugin allows you to edit items’ names and add them lore lines that changes attributes of the item. For example if you type these to stone sword:

Damage: +4
Health: +5

You will hit base damage of stone sword + 4 (plugin also allows you to negate weapons’ base damage) and while wearing it you’ll have +5 max health.

It doesn’t have to be exactly same plugin and frankly I wonder why there are no similar plugins. I think making custom items by changing their attributes should be popular thing. When I asked to author if he was thinking about making this plugin for sponge he told me something like maybe in the future I guess I don’t remember. But I’m pretty sure even if comes to sponge that might even become at 2017.

Also I think I asked this same thing months ago and people responded me that current APIs don’t allow people to make a plugin like this. I think now it’s possible?

The plugin is completely possible to make. However, have a look at this command:
/give @p stone_sword 1 0 {AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:generic.maxHealth,Name:generic.maxHealth,Amount:10,Operation:0,UUIDMost:3236,UUIDLeast:125},{AttributeName:generic.attackDamage,Name:generic.attackDamage,Amount:8,Operation:0,UUIDMost:62991,UUIDLeast:20988}]}

UP, I’d love to see that plugin for sponge too, because it allows random damages, like:
Damage: 2-6
and I don’t think we can do that on the regular Minecraft ^^

Thanks !

Might be a bit late but,
I would love to see this plugin ported over to Sponge, it made things really easy to edit and customize the stats