It's so annoying that the player drops the line and the log exceeds 10GB!

Use forge - 1.12.2-14.23.4.2705 - universal, spongeforge - 1.12.2-2705-7.1.0 - BETA - 3206
This error caused a large number of players to drop the line, or all of them. Error reporting can last a few minutes, or a dozen minutes, or more.
Someone has reported this problem before, is it not fixed well? If it doesn’t work, I’ll try to shut it down. I don’t want to waste time.

[20:26:09] [Netty Server IO #6/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: 你的主机中的软件中止了一个已建立的连接。
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_172]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_172]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_172]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_172]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doWrite(NioSocketChannel.java:432) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.flush0(AbstractChannel.java:856) [AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.forceFlush(AbstractNioChannel.java:368) [AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:618) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_172]

Repeat this error without warning, and don’t let me send any MOD lists that are completely pointless.

Console video links: 20180712203444

I can’t get any useful clues from him.

Can you try uploading your log to http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/ ?

Log more than 1 G, I cannot upload.

In that case, could you upload your log to mediafire?

So last time I saw this issue, it was cause by the person’s server getting overloaded and an optimization software killing all the connections to try to prevent DDOSing and such. I have also heard of it being cause by antivirus, and by a poorly implemented internal network switching system (at a hosting company).

You might want to monitor your CPU/RAM usage, and the running tasks, and see if its an outside task killing the connections first.

As Aaron1011 said, a log would probably be very helpful.

Damn, this is actually very bad.