JobsLite ~ Adds jobs to your Sponge server

:slight_smile: I appreciate it

Is it possible to take into account the pex prefix in chat? For example: [pex_prefix][JobsLite_prefix].

I don’t think I’m going to be adding that feature to JobsLite. Perhaps a dedicated chat plugin could do that.

I am getting this error without JobsLite installed. : /

Crashes that may be related to this issue:

JobsLite 1.2.0 - 1.3.4 assigns NBT data to the player to keep track of what jobs they use. However, once the plugin is removed Sponge does not know what the data is and throws an error. JobsLite is supposed to automatically remove the data, but there seems to be a Sponge bug preventing the data from being removed. I’ll do my best to find a solution for you.

Edit: If not too many players have joined the server, you can use NBTExplorer to delete the data from each player. The data files for the players are found in the world/playerdata folder. The data to delete is inside of the SpongeData data tag (SpongeData is inside of ForgeData if you are running SpongeForge).

1 Like

We get anywhere from 10-30 new players a day, and the plugin was in for a week or so. If it is possible I would prefer for you to release something that would fix it rather than me having to edit my files.

The issue has been resolved in SpongeForge Build 1662 and greater. If you install JobsLite and let the players join, it should remove the data from them. Unfortunately, there is no way to remove the data from all players at once.

Oh… I was the only one that had a job. I just added it to see how it worked, and sadly it doesn’t work with my current setup.

What exactly did not work?

Just how the plugin works with my economy. (Nothing wrong with the plugin it just wouldn’t fit my server)

forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2092-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1759.jar
JobsLite-5.0.0-1.6.1.jar

Error

I am aware of this issue. JobsLite API 5 won’t work with the latest due to some Data API changes. I’ll work on fixing it as soon as I can.

JobsLite 1.6.2 is now available!

• Fixed compatibility with latest SpongeForge

Download links are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy JobsLite!

forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2092-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1784.jar
JobsLite-5.0.0-1.6.2.jar

Could not pass ClientConnectionEvent$Join$Impl to Plugin

I’ll fix this as soon as I can.

JobsLite 1.6.3 is now available!

• Fixed an issue with newer SpongeForge versions (Reported by @anon34495435)

Download links are available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy JobsLite!

Is this still restricted to place/destroy jobs?
Also does this support mod id’s for jobs?

It also includes support for killing mobs. Yes, you can use mods, although it has never been tested by me it should work.

Is this project still in development?

Yes, in fact, I was planning on releasing an update this weekend.