Kits [v1.7.4]

Gotcha boss :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if i want to add pokeballs to a kit what are the id’s and how do i type them in because it has not been working?

On Pixelmon wiki

How do you set it up to were you only can get the kit once?

^^ Any Clues
just trying to figure this out lol.

How can I reset someone’s kit time or delete their cache? Some players have their cooldown stuck
I know I should upgrade to nucleus, I just want to wait to do it all together

Are you updating this to work with Sponge 5.0.0-1770? Or does it still work for higher versions?

This plugin will no longer be updated, use Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2) instead!

Incorrect:

“Similar to what I said on the EssentialCmds thread, this is not a dead project yet, but I am going to slowly decrease development to the point where most people should move to Nucleus. I may consider at some point making a separate (new) Kits plugin that is standalone, but it would be more feature-full and be much easier to use - however that’s in the far future once Nucleus gets more stable.”

1 Like

My bad, thought you needed a kits plugin right now for api5

I do but I can wait. Not in that much of a rush :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Just wondering would there be a way to make kits from what you have in your inventory, so for example i want my players to start with some pokeballs, potions, cookies and milk, than i could just do some thing like /kit add (kit name) Inventory ?
regards
javcov

Possible in Nucleus but not in this plugin.

If I install nucleus will I have to remove essentialscms, administration shop, kits (obviously) etcetera?

No.You can disable all the modules of Nucleus except for the Kits module. It’s recommended to begin switching to Nucleus from EssentialCmds, and to do so we have a /migrate command in there.

Cool yea that’s good as we where having trouble with kits on our server as it wouldn’t add new items just replace the original item andif we tried changing the time between kits it would just say 9785230. 0 hours till kit can be used again and trying to reset the kit with /kit reset did nothing

This plugin crashes servers 1.10

The plugin has stopped development. Became part of the nucleus.

“/kit [name] [player] - Spawns in a Kit for specified player.”

Is there a way to disable this command? Or a way around it? This is the only good kit plugin that works with my server, but this command makes it unusable. Players have been exploiting this command on the server, bypassing intervals and receiving infinity amount of kits with it on themselves and others. I don’t know if this is intended with the plugin or a bug, but it’s a bit of a problem.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and I appreciate all the work you do!

You can disable it using the permission