Legendary Generator - 100% overhaul on Legendary spawning. Get in control of what spawns on your server

A new version has been released for Legendary Generator, it is available for download here.

Sorry I haven’t updated here in a while, I’m very bad at remembering to do this. There’s a lot of stuff that changed from 3.5.1 to now, but here we go:

Version 3.6.0:

https://prnt.sc/126gws9
(Too big to just paste, so have that. No one reads these anyway)
Version 3.6.1:

- Added/updated support of newly rewritten upcoming boosters plugin
Version 3.6.2:

- Updated the spawn and shiny chance updater modules to a much more easier to read and use system (this change to the config should happen automatically when you update to this version)

- Added a configurable (set to true by default) option to spawn the legendary as glowing so its easier to see it when it spawns (this should also generate by default)

- Fixed what might (strong might) have been a small bug with the random coordinates being re-gotten depending on certain conditions
Version 3.6.3:

- Fixed all broadcast messages (spawn, capture, despawn, kill, fail, etc) not properly checking permission groups

- Added support of the following placeholders to all broadcast messages:

%ana% (will add in "A" or "An" to the message based on the letter than the legendary's name starts with) (A Moltres, An Articuno) (its a grammar thing)

%pokemon-hover% (will make the Pokemon's name be hover text showing data about that Pokemon, most likely including the name...I kinda forgot to look)

%pokemon% (does the Pokemon's name)

%player% (does the player's name)

%biome% (does the biome information)

- Removed automatic use of the %ana% placeholder, it now must be added for it to show

- Added the ability to set a specific exchange rate for points received for trading in legendaries (in a newly, automatically added map in the exchange-rates.conf file)

- Added code as the plugin starts up, checking for Nucleus. If it doesn't find it, stops the plugin's functions and commands from loading to prevent errors
Version 3.6.4:

- Fixed players not seeing a spawn broadcast in situations where only the default group was being used with specifically only one Display-Type

- Fixed text formatting on all messages where text formatting was broken on 3.6.3
Version 3.6.5:

- Fixed a rare bug where legendaries would spawn then immediately despawn due to spawning in walls and dying and shit

- Fixed the spawn chance setting being ignored when set to 1.0

- Fixed a NullPointerException being thrown by the despawn message after a server restart
Version 3.7.0:

- Changed the optional command argument in the spawn command:

-- <s:|shiny:> <true|false>
    -- <w:|world:> <world name>
    -- <l:|level:> <level>

Generic examples:
    /lg spawn random random world:DIM-1
    /lg spawn random random world:DIM-1 l:1

-- These additions mean you can specify levels of legendaries, as well as shiny status. And you'll be able to specify which world you want Legendary Generator to look in for players to spawn a legendary on.

Note: if the world selected for a spawn filter is not loaded, the command will fail and throw an error!

Another note: if spawning in worlds like the Nether and the End and you want to use the biome spawn filter, you may have to add those biomes to your default-spawn-settings.conf file if they don't already exist.
Version 4.0.0:

- Rewrote the spawner command/spawner system:

-- It was brought to my attention (and I later saw it myself) a bug where Legendary Generator was, say, spawning a legendary on Player A, but the broadcast message and the actual spawn location was using a completely different player.

-- I have a feeling this was what was causing the spawn then immediately despawn message to go off, so that should be fixed now.

- Added support of a dusk time requirement setting

- Added a catch for the despawn checker task to detect when the world name used doesn't exist in the server, and will throw a message instead of a big red error
Version 4.1.0:

- Added a cooldown system for legendary spawning:

-- This will automatically generate in your legendarygenerator.conf file

-- Disabled by default, it allows you to tell Legendary Generator to not spawn the same legendary twice in a row

-- There is also a blacklist for Pokemon you want to allow to spawn consecutively

- Fixed the default Pixelmon spawner not reading the whitelist on the Generations version
Version 4.2.0:

- Added support of certain specs to the exchange system:

-- -Shiny:<value> will set the shiny status
    -- -Level:<level> will set the level
    -- -Texture:<texture> will set custom texture
    -- -Form:<form> will set the form

-- Examples:
        --- "Mew-Shiny:true"=100
        --- "Arceus-Form:10"=100

- Added support of multiple time requirement values for both the natural spawner requirement handler and the custom spawn triggers requirement handler

-- What this means is you can now have Time values like "day, night" so that Pokemon can spawn at two different times of day

- Removed a debug message that printed to console when the time requirement was checked
Version 4.2.1:

- Fixed / added support of showing sprites with different forms/shiny status/shit like that

- Added support of a shiny spec to the sell rates in the exchange rates config

-- This means you can set different (typically, higher) sell prices (meaning the amount of tokens players get for selling this legendary to the system) for shiny legendaries

-- An example:
        "Mewtwo-Shiny:true"=200

-- Due to how incredibly stupid and complicated this was to get working, the shiny spec will likely be the only spec I add to this module

- Fixed (hopefully, I honestly forgot to test it before dropping this update) a bug where players could end up with an empty party if their party only contained legendary Pokemon that they chose to trade off
Version 4.3.0:

- Rewrote the player selection module:

-- This was the code that selected the player that a legendary was spawned on

-- By doing this, I condensed it down and optimized a lot of code (used to be 1,105 lines, is now 61 - yes, seriously)

-- This also fixed a bug where Legendary Generator was not looking at the GCES legendary restriction module in a couple of instances, due to how large the code was before, so its likely it fixed a few other bugs with the other external modules as well

-- This also fixed a bug with the random player selection (hopefully, I can't really test random player selection on my local test server with a player count of 1, but it did not error out when I tested it so I assume it works)

- Fixed "Ho-Oh" breaking the legendary exchange menu because of the "-" in its name (write it as "hooh", the code will know what to do with it)

- Added a LGSpawnEvent, this cancellable event is for other plugins to hook into Legendary Generator's natural spawner. I'm using it for PokeSearch but another developer could, say, use it to further customize when legendary spawns are triggered

- Fixed Legendary Generator saying the legendary was captured by the player it was spawned for, regardless of who actually caught it
Version 4.3.1:

- Fixed Legendary Generator assuming GCES and PixelBoosters are always in use

- Fixed Legendary Generator's modules (AFK, vanish, consecutive spawns) causing spawns to fail if there is more than 1 player online

- (Probably) fixed Legendary Generator recycling the spawn location from the previous spawn when executing a new spawn

- (Probably) fixed the despawn checker task showing the despawn/fled message after the legendary has been killed/captured/defeated

- Fixed Kubfu and Urshifu not being considered legendaries

A new version has been released for Legendary Generator, it is available for download here.

Version 4.4.0:

• Added support of changing how the time value in the list looks:

– By default, its set to option 1 (which is how it has always looked)
    – You can now set it to option 2, which will show as like “13 minutes ago” instead of the time at which that event happened
    – I’ll provide screenshots showing examples below

• Added a spawner failsafe module:

– Disabled by default, this setting will let you tell Legendary Generator to rerun the spawner code at a faster rate than the default natural spawner
    – For example, if your natural spawner runs once every 2 hours and fails, you can tell Legendary Generator to rerun the spawner code every 2 minutes, which it will do until a spawn is successful.
    – When this system is successful at spawning a legendary, it will turn itself off until it is needed again

• Fixed a bug with the Pokedex requirement in the Reforged version where I was dumb and forgot to * 100 to get the actual percentage value, causing that requirement to always return false when used

Just to be safe I do recommend deleting your last-spawn-list.conf files for this update, just to make sure that there’s no funny business going on with old String values being read by the new system. Otherwise, both these new config settings will generate on their own when updating to this version.

New settings: (again, these generate automatically, so don’t worry about where they go)
last-spawn-list.conf:
# Sets the format used for displaying the time value
# Option 1 shows it as the time in which it was spawned (example: April 26th at 02:45)
# Option 2 shows it as how long ago from the spawn occurred (example: 11 hours, 3 minutes ago)
Time-Setting=1

legendarygenerator.conf:
Spawn-Failsafe {
Enabled=false
Interval=“5 minutes”
Triggered=false
}

Version 4.5.0:

• Added support of more time values (will post them below)

• Added “/lg when” (requires “legendarygenerator.command.when”), a command that will tell the user when the next spawn attempt will be

• Added a setting in the last-spawn-list.conf file for you to change the text of the hoverable message

DAY(0, 12000),
    MIDDAY(5500, 6500),
    AFTERNOON(6000, 12000),
    DUSK(12000, 13800),
    NIGHT(13450, 22550),
    MIDNIGHT(17500, 18500),
    DAWN1(22500, 24000),
    DAWN2(0, 300),
    MORNING1(22500, 24000),
    MORNING2(0, 6000),
    ALWAYS(-1, -1);

Version 5.0.0:

• Rewrote the custom spawn triggers (custom shrines) module:

– Each trigger now gets stored in its own config file, in a new “custom-triggers” folder in the config folder. This will help dramatically to avoid clutter because these requirements are now quite lengthy depending on how specific you want to be

– Added support of a permission requirement

– Rewrote the Pokemon requirement, it can support A LOT more stuff now (will post an example config)

– Rewrote the Inventory requirement, fixing a few bugs here and there and improving the logic, adding support of a few more things (namely, item metadata)

– Added the ability to set a limit on how many times a trigger can be activated per player:

--- This is kept track with LuckPerms permissions, so * players won't be able to use any shrines (sorry staff)

– Added support of using PixelSkills skill levels as requirements

– Added support of GCES legendary restrictions (dunno why I never did this honestly)

• Added missing commands for the legendary points:

– /lg add adds that amount of LP to the player

– /lg remove removes that amount of LP to the player if possible

– /lg checklp tells you how many LP that player has

• Added support of a permission requirement on the default spawn requirements module

Version 5.1.0:

• Rewrote the spawn requirements module for the default spawner to match the new system used for the custom spawn triggers:

– As a reminder, each Pokemon’s spawn requirements are now handled in their own files, stored in the new “spawn-requirement-files” folder in the config folder

– There is a Biomes=[] list that this module checks for that is required! Otherwise, Legendary Generator won’t be able to tell what biomes you want to restrict these legendaries in!

– Like with the custom spawn triggers system rewrite, I’ll include an example config for this new system below

• Fixed the black/white lists in the custom-spawn-settings.conf file not working

• Added a confirmation GUI to the exchange menu

• Added the ability to set up custom listings in the exchange menu

(Seems like an extremely underwhelming amount of changes for such a big update…)

Config changes:

exchange-rates.conf:
Exchange-Rates {
“Mew-Shiny:true”=100
“Mewtwo”=350
“Rayquaza-Level:10”=750
“Entei-Texture:shadow”=100
“Arceus-Form:10”=100
“Special-test1”=100
}
Special-Cases {
“test1” {
Display {
“Display-Name”="&aSpecial item 1"
“ID”=“minecraft:paper”
“Lore”=[
“&cClick me to buy !”
]
}
Execute=[
“give %player% pixelmon:ultra_ball 16”
]
Message=“You’ve claimed the test 1 item!”
}
}

spawn-requirements.conf:
Requirements=[]

Now, you’ll set these up like:
Requirements=[
“.conf”
]

Like volcanion.conf for example.
(Used to generate like Requirements {})

Version 5.1.1:

• Updated GCES module support due to the recent GCES update

• Fixed an issue on the Reforged version where the custom triggers or spawn requirements (I can’t remember which) template config file was not present to be used to generate new files

Version 5.1.2:

• Fixed errors being thrown when using the exchange menu if PixelSkills was not present

• Fixed the natural spawner using the custom triggers config location instead of the spawn requirements config location

• Added a debug command:

– “/lg debug on|true|off|false”

– Disabled by default, generates in the legendarygenerator.conf file, Misc-Settings field

– Requires “legendarygenerator.command.admin”

– You can use “on” or “true” to turn it on, use “off” or “false” to turn it off

– When enabled, this will cause a crap ton of information to be displayed in console as LG is running its code. More helpful for me than for you guys when there’s a problem, but if there is a problem then turn on debug mode and try again to generate the messages and then ask for my help, as it will be much faster for me to help diagnose an issue with these messages.

Version 6.0.0:

• Rewrote the natural spawner and the spawner command:

– Fixed false negatives caused by the requirements handler

– Fixed (or rather, improved) spawn selection randomization

• Fixed the spawner failsafe getting stopped when it shouldn’t be

• Fixed UB spawns not getting blocked on the Reforged version because of their dumbass spawner system

• Added the ability to set “custom” legendary Pokemon:

– This isn’t like fakemon shit, no, lol

– This is more like setting Bidoof as a spawnable legendary

– A default spawner blacklist now exists in the custom spawn settings config for telling LG to NOT spawn non-legendary Pokemon (like Bidoof in this case) so that it will only spawn as a legendary

• Fixed shiny chance and spawn chance updater modules not working

• Added support of using “leg” or “legendary” to specify a Pokemon name in the spawner command:

– /lg spawn Lypaka biome leg:Bidoof

• Added the ability to set a custom sound to be played when a legendary is spawned:

– You can set a specific sound to a specific Pokemon

– You can set a specific sound to all Pokemon

– You can set a specific sound to a specific Pokemon while also setting a custom default sound for all other Pokemon

• Added the ability to set different spawn locations to different dimensions:

– This should fix using “surface” mode which causes legendaries to spawn above bedrock in the Nether

– Supports dimension IDs from other mods (or at least should?)

• Fixed Time values being off by 2000 ticks

• Fixed Time returning DAY or NIGHT when in a smaller timeframe window inside one of those main times of day (morning, dusk, midnight, etc)

• Removed debug messages on the time requirement handler

• Removed mandatory Nucleus dependency:

– If Nucleus is not present, the AFK module will just not be checked

– As it turns out, the vanish module wasn’t dependent on Nucleus so yeah, that’s cool

Version 6.0.1:

• Fixed the updater modules for both shiny chance and spawn chance not working correctly

Version 4.4.0:

Added support of changing how the time value in the list looks:

– By default, its set to option 1 (which is how it has always looked) – You can now set it to option 2, which will show as like “13 minutes ago” instead of the time at which that event happened – I’ll provide screenshots showing examples below

Added a spawner failsafe module:

– Disabled by default, this setting will let you tell Legendary Generator to rerun the spawner code at a faster rate than the default natural spawner – For example, if your natural spawner runs once every 2 hours and fails, you can tell Legendary Generator to rerun the spawner code every 2 minutes, which it will do until a spawn is successful. – When this system is successful at spawning a legendary, it will turn itself off until it is needed again

Fixed a bug with the Pokedex requirement in the Reforged version where I was dumb and forgot to * 100 to get the actual percentage value, causing that requirement to always return false when used

Just to be safe I do recommend deleting your last-spawn-list.conf files for this update, just to make sure that there’s no funny business going on with old String values being read by the new system. Otherwise, both these new config settings will generate on their own when updating to this version.

New settings: (again, these generate automatically, so don’t worry about where they go) last-spawn-list.conf: # Sets the format used for displaying the time value # Option 1 shows it as the time in which it was spawned (example: April 26th at 02:45) # Option 2 shows it as how long ago from the spawn occurred (example: 11 hours, 3 minutes ago) Time-Setting=1
legendarygenerator.conf: Spawn-Failsafe { Enabled=false Interval=“5 minutes” Triggered=false }

Version 4.5.0:

Added support of more time values (will post them below)

Added “/lg when” (requires “legendarygenerator.command.when”), a command that will tell the user when the next spawn attempt will be

Added a setting in the last-spawn-list.conf file for you to change the text of the hoverable message

DAY(0, 12000), MIDDAY(5500, 6500), AFTERNOON(6000, 12000), DUSK(12000, 13800), NIGHT(13450, 22550), MIDNIGHT(17500, 18500), DAWN1(22500, 24000), DAWN2(0, 300), MORNING1(22500, 24000), MORNING2(0, 6000), ALWAYS(-1, -1);

Version 5.0.0:

Rewrote the custom spawn triggers (custom shrines) module:

– Each trigger now gets stored in its own config file, in a new “custom-triggers” folder in the config folder. This will help dramatically to avoid clutter because these requirements are now quite lengthy depending on how specific you want to be

– Added support of a permission requirement

– Rewrote the Pokemon requirement, it can support A LOT more stuff now (will post an example config)

– Rewrote the Inventory requirement, fixing a few bugs here and there and improving the logic, adding support of a few more things (namely, item metadata)

– Added the ability to set a limit on how many times a trigger can be activated per player:

— This is kept track with LuckPerms permissions, so * players won’t be able to use any shrines (sorry staff)
– Added support of using PixelSkills skill levels as requirements

– Added support of GCES legendary restrictions (dunno why I never did this honestly)

Added missing commands for the legendary points:

– /lg add adds that amount of LP to the player

– /lg remove removes that amount of LP to the player if possible

– /lg checklp tells you how many LP that player has

Added support of a permission requirement on the default spawn requirements module

Version 5.1.0:

Rewrote the spawn requirements module for the default spawner to match the new system used for the custom spawn triggers:

– As a reminder, each Pokemon’s spawn requirements are now handled in their own files, stored in the new “spawn-requirement-files” folder in the config folder

– There is a Biomes=[] list that this module checks for that is required! Otherwise, Legendary Generator won’t be able to tell what biomes you want to restrict these legendaries in!

– Like with the custom spawn triggers system rewrite, I’ll include an example config for this new system below

Fixed the black/white lists in the custom-spawn-settings.conf file not working

Added a confirmation GUI to the exchange menu

Added the ability to set up custom listings in the exchange menu

(Seems like an extremely underwhelming amount of changes for such a big update….)

Config changes:

exchange-rates.conf: Exchange-Rates { “Mew-Shiny:true”=100 “Mewtwo”=350 “Rayquaza-Level:10”=750 “Entei-Texture:shadow”=100 “Arceus-Form:10”=100 “Special-test1”=100 } Special-Cases { “test1” { Display { “Display-Name”=“&aSpecial item 1” “ID”=“minecraft:paper” “Lore”= “&cClick me to buy !” } Execute= “give %player% pixelmon:ultra_ball 16” Message=“You’ve claimed the test 1 item!” } }

spawn-requirements.conf: Requirements=[]

Now, you’ll set these up like: Requirements= “.conf”

Like volcanion.conf for example. (Used to generate like Requirements {})

Version 5.1.1:

Updated GCES module support due to the recent GCES update

Fixed an issue on the Reforged version where the custom triggers or spawn requirements (I can’t remember which) template config file was not present to be used to generate new files

Version 5.1.2:

Fixed errors being thrown when using the exchange menu if PixelSkills was not present

Fixed the natural spawner using the custom triggers config location instead of the spawn requirements config location

Added a debug command:

– “/lg debug on|true|off|false”

– Disabled by default, generates in the legendarygenerator.conf file, Misc-Settings field

– Requires “legendarygenerator.command.admin”

– You can use “on” or “true” to turn it on, use “off” or “false” to turn it off

– When enabled, this will cause a crap ton of information to be displayed in console as LG is running its code. More helpful for me than for you guys when there’s a problem, but if there is a problem then turn on debug mode and try again to generate the messages and then ask for my help, as it will be much faster for me to help diagnose an issue with these messages.

Version 6.0.0:

Rewrote the natural spawner and the spawner command:

– Fixed false negatives caused by the requirements handler

– Fixed (or rather, improved) spawn selection randomization

Fixed the spawner failsafe getting stopped when it shouldn’t be

Fixed UB spawns not getting blocked on the Reforged version because of their dumbass spawner system

Added the ability to set “custom” legendary Pokemon:

– This isn’t like fakemon shit, no, lol

– This is more like setting Bidoof as a spawnable legendary

– A default spawner blacklist now exists in the custom spawn settings config for telling LG to NOT spawn non-legendary Pokemon (like Bidoof in this case) so that it will only spawn as a legendary

Fixed shiny chance and spawn chance updater modules not working

Added support of using “leg” or “legendary” to specify a Pokemon name in the spawner command:

– /lg spawn Lypaka biome leg:Bidoof

Added the ability to set a custom sound to be played when a legendary is spawned:

– You can set a specific sound to a specific Pokemon

– You can set a specific sound to all Pokemon

– You can set a specific sound to a specific Pokemon while also setting a custom default sound for all other Pokemon

Added the ability to set different spawn locations to different dimensions:

– This should fix using “surface” mode which causes legendaries to spawn above bedrock in the Nether

– Supports dimension IDs from other mods (or at least should?)

Fixed Time values being off by 2000 ticks

Fixed Time returning DAY or NIGHT when in a smaller timeframe window inside one of those main times of day (morning, dusk, midnight, etc)

Removed debug messages on the time requirement handler

Removed mandatory Nucleus dependency:

– If Nucleus is not present, the AFK module will just not be checked

– As it turns out, the vanish module wasn’t dependent on Nucleus so yeah, that’s cool

Version 6.0.1:

Fixed the updater modules for both shiny chance and spawn chance not working correctly

Version 7.0.0:

• Added LGRequirementsEvent.Spawn

• Added LGRequirementsEvent.Trigger

• Added LGTriggerEvent

• Added LGExchangeEvent

• Removed the settings commands (setspawnchance, setshinychance, etc) due to not much use

• Expanded use of the give command:

– Added optional “-gces:<true|false>” argument:

--- If true, will check player selected through GCES' module

--- If false, will not check GCES at all

--- (Obviously requires GCES to be installed and enabled)

– Added optional “-level:” argument:

--- Can be abbreviated "-lvl:<number>"

--- Sets the level that the Pokemon is given on

– Added optional “-form:” argument:

--- Sets the form that the Pokemon is given on

– Added optional “-texture:” argument:

--- Sets the Pokemon's texture

• Changed the LP commands:

– Children commands in Forge are a pain in the ass, so to make my life less of a living Hell, I rewrote the command syntax for the LP commands

– “/lg lp <add|set|remove|check> [] []”

--- /lg lp add Lypaka 10

--- /lg lp set Lypaka 10

--- /lg lp remove Lypaka 10

--- /lg lp check Lypaka (for admins)

--- /lg lp check (for players)

Version 7.0.1:

• Fixed the permission handler trying to force-use GCES’ (my bad)

• Actually added proper PixelBooster support (turns out the Sponge versions were never checking that properly, lol)

Version 7.0.2:

• Fixed everyone without * being unable to use any Legendary Generator commands (those weren’t that important, were they?)

Version 7.0.3:

• Believed to have fixed issues with the “/lg check” command showing no spawns for players’ biomes despite those biomes being listed in the default-spawn-settings.conf files

• ^ which apparently was also causing some issues with the spawner, so that should be fixed now as well

• Added two more debug mode statements to print the biome ID being used when the check command and the spawn command are ran (these messages, obviously, only show when debug mode is enabled)

• Added “Nucleus” to the jar file names for extra clarification between what the V1 and V2 versions are for

• Added a check when Legendary Generator is started up that will automatically add the Permission-Mode setting in the legendarygenerator.conf file if it is not currently present, so if you had issues with permissions not be read correctly this should fix itself now (though, Sponge users, you’ll have to go in this file and change your permission mode to “luckperms” instead of the default value of “forgeessentials”

Version 7.0.4:

• Fixed info messages displaying biome ID instead of biome name

• Fixed events like capturing and defeating the Pokemon not updating the legendary spawn list

• Possibly fixed issue with messages showing incorrect player and/or Pokemon name (hopefully) (this is one of those things I can’t actually test myself being only 1 player on my local test server)

• Fixed compatibility with Reforged 8.3.1 (this breaks compatibility with Reforged 8.3.0 and older, so if you don’t want to update to Reforged’s most recent broken version just yet then continue using Legendary Generator 7.0.3)

Version 7.0.5:

• Fixed the custom triggers module just flat out not working due to me being dumb and forgetting to register the event listeners

• Fixed Pixelmon’s default spawner not being disabled

• Fixed Pokemon being caught/defeated/whatever not updating the legendary list (Reforged version)

• Fixed the exchange menu showing different point values for the same Pokemon every time it was opened (Reforged version)

• Added support of the “custom” legendaries in the capture/defeat/whatever listeners

Version 7.0.0:

• Added LGTriggerEvent

• Added LGExchangeEvent

• Removed the settings commands (setspawnchance, setshinychance, etc) due to not much use

– Children commands in Forge are a pain in the ass, so to make my life less of a living Hell, I rewrote the command syntax for the LP commands

--- /lg lp add Lypaka 10

--- /lg lp set Lypaka 10

Version 7.0.1:

• Actually added proper PixelBooster support (turns out the Sponge versions were never checking that properly, lol)

Version 7.0.2:

• Fixed everyone without * being unable to use any Legendary Generator commands (those weren’t that important, were they?)

Version 7.0.3:

• Believed to have fixed issues with the “/lg check” command showing no spawns for players’ biomes despite those biomes being listed in the default-spawn-settings.conf files

• ^ which apparently was also causing some issues with the spawner, so that should be fixed now as well

• Added two more debug mode statements to print the biome ID being used when the check command and the spawn command are ran (these messages, obviously, only show when debug mode is enabled)

• Added “Nucleus” to the jar file names for extra clarification between what the V1 and V2 versions are for

• Added a check when Legendary Generator is started up that will automatically add the Permission-Mode setting in the legendarygenerator.conf file if it is not currently present, so if you had issues with permissions not be read correctly this should fix itself now (though, Sponge users, you’ll have to go in this file and change your permission mode to “luckperms” instead of the default value of “forgeessentials”

Version 7.0.4:

• Fixed events like capturing and defeating the Pokemon not updating the legendary spawn list

• Possibly fixed issue with messages showing incorrect player and/or Pokemon name (hopefully) (this is one of those things I can’t actually test myself being only 1 player on my local test server)

• Fixed compatibility with Reforged 8.3.1 (this breaks compatibility with Reforged 8.3.0 and older, so if you don’t want to update to Reforged’s most recent broken version just yet then continue using Legendary Generator 7.0.3)

Version 7.0.5:

• Fixed the custom triggers module just flat out not working due to me being dumb and forgetting to register the event listeners

• Fixed Pokemon being caught/defeated/whatever not updating the legendary list (Reforged version)

• Fixed the exchange menu showing different point values for the same Pokemon every time it was opened (Reforged version)

• Added support of the “custom” legendaries in the capture/defeat/whatever listeners

Version 7.0.0:

• Added LGTriggerEvent

• Added LGExchangeEvent

--- /lg lp add Lypaka 10

--- /lg lp set Lypaka 10

Version 7.0.1:

Version 7.0.2:

Version 7.0.3:

Version 7.0.4:

Version 7.0.5:

Version 7.0.0:

• Added LGTriggerEvent

• Added LGExchangeEvent

--- /lg lp add Lypaka 10

--- /lg lp set Lypaka 10

Version 7.0.1:

Version 7.0.2:

Version 7.0.3:

Version 7.0.4:

Version 7.0.5:

Fixed all Pokemon spawns being prevented

Version 7.0.7:

• Fixed sacrificed items and Pokemon not being taken from the player in the custom spawn triggers and the spawn requirements modules (was broken on the triggers module, was actually never even added to the spawn requirements module, lol)

• Fixed custom shrines firing twice, potentially spawning two Pokemon

• Added some more information to be printed when debug mode is enabled, specifically when checking for if a Pokemon has any requirements on the spawn command

Version 7.0.8:

• Fixed an issue caused by Reforged’s senseless change to the EnumSpecies.legendaries list

Version 7.0.9:

• Fixed the Pokemon requirement handler just ignoring Pokemon that didn’t have any specs to check (like, if you just put in for your players to have a Latias in their party and set its Sacrifice setting to false and nothing else, the code would just ignore them having any of the required Pokemon in their party, this is fixed now)

Version 7.0.7:

• Fixed sacrificed items and Pokemon not being taken from the player in the custom spawn triggers and the spawn requirements modules (was broken on the triggers module, was actually never even added to the spawn requirements module, lol)

• Added some more information to be printed when debug mode is enabled, specifically when checking for if a Pokemon has any requirements on the spawn command

Version 7.0.8:

• No change, something was unsurprisingly broken in the Reforged version so I fixed that and bumped this version up to continue matching

Version 7.0.9:

• Fixed the Pokemon requirement handler just ignoring Pokemon that didn’t have any specs to check (like, if you just put in for your players to have a Latias in their party and set its Sacrifice setting to false and nothing else, the code would just ignore them having any of the required Pokemon in their party, this is fixed now)

Version 7.0.7:

Version 7.0.8:

• No change, something was unsurprisingly broken in the Reforged version so I fixed that and bumped this version up to continue matching

Version 7.0.9:

Version 7.0.7:

Version 7.0.8:

• Fixed an issue caused by Reforged’s senseless change to the EnumSpecies.legendaries list

Version 7.0.9: