Looking for a consistent dev to implement custom grief prevention solution for spongeforge 1.12.2

As the title says. So I’m not sure about some details, I don’t know if I want it as a sponge plugin or a forge mod, an extension to an existing plugin/mod, or just using something that already exists. Whatever the dev seems is best. There are a number of other systems I’d like implemented in the future, and I’m willing to pay for the service. It would also be good to have you on retainer for general server admin stuff I need help with. I’m willing to pay just for that, really.

Essentially, I want players to be able to protect a space that is defined in 3D (as opposed to defining a space in 2D and protecting all 256 blocks from top to bottom). I want there to be an initial cost for base protection, as well as a recurring cost, both of which should be tweakable in config.
I also want players to be able to define subclaims within a claim, so that they can rent those spaces to other players.
Players should be able to pay an additional recurring price to keep a claimed chunk

Looking forward to working with yous!

I guess I should have put my contact info here
Discord: leviticus_slow

I’m very flexible on rates! Please get in touch.