Looking for Dev (Pixelmon Server)

Greetings, I’m Greed. I am the owner of a new Pixelmon server called PixelGenesis

Work Needed:

I am looking for a long-term innovative and dedicated developer who can help distinguish our server from other servers. Work that will need to be done includes creating and editing custom plugins to fit the server needs. We are currently using Sponge API 7.1 on Minecraft Version 1.12.2.

Rate/Budget:
Budget allows for compensation for each plugin up to $1000, depending on the complexity of the plugin. We are flexible in all agreements and negotiations.

Terms and Conditions:

PixelGenesis will not condone any exploitable codings or backdoor codes.

All completed plugins become the property of PixelGenesis Server and are not to be released by the developer. All PixelGenesis plugins are not for sale or trade on an open market. The dev will still be able to edit and update the plugin, but the plugin must remain closed to the public and remain within the PixelGenesis network.

Payment at first will be given in halves, one half before completion and the second half after completion of each individual project. Refunds will be expected if projects are not or cannot be completed.

The developer is allowed to showcase completed projects from the PixelGenesis server in their portfolio as long as there is not a release any code that Pokecraft owns.

All Source code information will be given to PixelGenesis after every plugin completed.

We’re only interested in finding developers. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord: Greed #3541

Huge plus if you know about Pokemon