Looking for multiverse + portals

I’ve been looking for a sponge plugin which will reliably allow me to create worlds, delete them, and make portals to those worlds with administrative privileges. I’ve migrated from spigot and I’ve been missing the whole multiverse and advanced portals. I tried using project worlds and project portals but they don’t seem to work properly. Example, Entering in some commands with project portals just returns it’s usage to me despite (Supposably?) entering the command correctly (I haven’t found any detailed documentation on it.). I’ve tried using Nucleus, It allows me to create a world just fine but deleting the world even with version 1.4.0-S7.0 (Git: 64d5e6f0) tells me:

[08:21:12] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: Unable to locate the Test data directory.

So I guess I’m at a loss. I am totally fine using project worlds or project portals, or even nucleus for world management. But they just don’t seem to work with me and I’d really love to migrate totally to spigot but theres ALOT of things pushing back at me.

Please help :frowning:

Tip: When a plugin doesn’t work, ask the plugin developer about it first before jumping to find another plugin.

I have, I’ve sent him a message directly though discord. Not to mention his GitHub issues are rarely responded to. Thank you for the tip though.

Using nucleus you can create worlds I’m not sure about setting world permissions or not; but if you use universe guard 2 you can enable/disable certain features globally within a world; perhaps you can use it to disable/enable permissions as well?

Night be fixed in latest version of nucleus?

I am already using the latest version unfortunately.