LootCrate - Discontinued

Where did you post this?

Thank you

Iā€™m a maā€™am https://github.com/modwizcode/LootCrate/releases/tag/4.0.0-alpha.1 is the latest release ignore the alpha I just never got around to cleaning it up because of the rework terrainwax is going to do.

Thank you
Works great

Is it possible to run a set of commands when rewarded? for example Iā€™d like to broadcast what the player wins on certain rewards for the server to see what they won.

so something like:
ā€œpgive Articuno lvl:50 ba:cherish;50ā€,

Iā€™d like it to also broadcast a configurable message stating the player won a Articuno.

1 Like

When testing the command /lc give crate Crate1 , it throws up an errors saying Not enough arguments?

Iā€™m not sure.

The commands to give need an additional argument with the number of that crate or key to give. This isnā€™t documented, I will release an alpha.2 shortly that defaults to 1.

Lc give playername crate crate 1

So i added the 1 at the end, actually copied over terrainwax and used my own crate name. Throwing up a bad argument now.

is there a tutorial on this plugin?

I had some suggestions I know big message sorry for that and thanks for reading:
1: Having a default broadcast whenever someone opens a crate, this should be editable for each crate separately, maybe in an area next to enabling disabling keys in config
2: Being able to set percentage inside crates for each item/command, currently the workaround I am using for this isā€¦ for example having 5 separate items/command for 20% chance
3: Being able to have multiple items/commands in the same group, for example, I do it so whenever someone opens a crate, it messages them privately saying how many claim blocks they got I use a separate command for this but If I turn on random rewards it wonā€™t do two commands together so What I mean is it like having two commands/items given as a group even if random is on these two commands/items will activate together. Workaround I can think for this is having a separate crate for all group of commands needed.

So yeah since the last two have kinda workaroundā€¦ the broadcast one is most important
Thank you for reading this and thinking about it!

The suggestion below this kinda makes it a different pluginā€¦? maybe? so read only if you want to
having an option for Admins/owners to place down a Crate which stays there no matter who opens it this way we can just give keys to players and they can warp to an area specified by admins/owners to use that key and open the crates placed by admins/owners, these crates could be so they require multiple of same type of keys to actually open making players collect same types of keys.

I Know this was a really big message but if you read it even a lil bit, thanks! not saying making all this possible but whatever you can, would be great! Thanks again for accepting suggestions and actually creating this plugin! we all really appreciate it!

I have read your message and i m going to work on these feature

Thank you again :smiley:

Anyway you could add it so it can be bought? Like a /lc buy [Crate_name] and then it would withdraw money from a economy system, maybe a popular economy plugin? Really love the plugin!

I am wondering, have you added /LC give all Crate (name) #
This feature is greatly needed for this plugin. It is working great and i love this plugin but it could use a tweak or two, and a fix. Keys still do not work. That is the only main issue i have found

Is this plugin still being developed by either Terrainwax or Modwizcode? Would love to see this plugin have the new features stated as it is the only viable plugin at the moment.

I m going to make new feature but now i have lot of work for the moment. An update is coming for middle of march
With a lot of featur animated gui and more it is a rework of the plugin with a config more easy to do

Help me when i click with a crate in the air i get this error;
Iā€™m using the default config with it that generats when you
start the plugin for the first time

Please help me with it because this is the only create
crate plugin i have found on sponge :smiley:

Almost May and we havenā€™t really heard back from you. Everything ok? Or is this being postponed further and further.

Itā€™s exactly why I switched to huskycrates. Wax seems too busy to develop currently :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

also using husky crates but i also need something that a player can right click in their inventory to get a command ran based off a percentage. #feelsbad

1 Like