Lottery - A simple lottery plugin

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Lottery. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Lottery

This is a simple lottery plugin.

This plugin uses bStats. Here are the statistics for this plugin. You can disable bStats in config/bstats/config.conf.

Join my Discord server for asking questions and getting fast support.

1 Like

A new version has been released for Lottery, it is available for download here.

• Small fix in config file comment

Changes:

• Added command lottery addPot to add some amount of money to the pot without buying a ticket. This could be essentially done by just editing the config file. The permission is lottery.addpot. A command node to limit the amount of adding money is available(max-deposit). The command is most likely useful when executed from console, e.g. a small giveaway of ingame money. Thanks @@HDR!
  • Added command alias lot
  • Added config node messages.not-enough-money
  • Added parameter ticketCosts to messages.info-message-player and messages.info-message-console. Delete these both nodes and let them regenerate with /sponge plugins reload force-update the comments of the config nodes. This will just add ticketCosts to the list of available parameters, that is just a hint; you can use this new parameter without updating the comment.
1 Like

Any chance you could update this to Sponge API 7? :slight_smile:

Yeah, everything is planned. But there are other entire servers I have to update and track down Sponge bugs regarding this.

Changes:

• Updated to API v7

Changes:

• Fixed bug

Changes:

• Fixed a crash

Thanks for making this plugin available. I like the plugin. It’s simple, lightweight, and very easy to configure, but I do have a small request.

Would it be possible to set the pot to pay out a guaranteed set amount each time? Then any tickets bought would simply add to this base amount?

Yes, you can build something yourself with KtSkript

It would be roughly something like this (for 5000 dollars):

registerListener<DrawEvent> {
  delay("5s") {
    Server.console.executeCommand("lottery addpot 5000")
  }
}

Join my discord to get more help: https://discord.gg/HNYRvGD